Mass Effect Legendary Edition

Kiltman

2 minutes ago, Lions017 said:

What class is everyone going to roll with? I'm thinking Sentinel still, never gave it a shot before. 

I remember the classes from 1 to 2 not being exactly the same, or am I not remembering that right?  I wonder if they will fix that.  I've done a full playthrough of all 3 several times.  The first I was a Solider.  My second I was an Infiltrator.  I felt like the Infiltrator was much stronger.  

• 5 weeks later...
23 hours ago, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

They are reimagining the gameplay a bit right? Because while I have a soft spot for ME1's clunky gameplay, I mostly just used Soldier - Pistol - Marksman (or whatever the accurate rapid fire for pistols ability was). The abilities weren't as fun yet IMO.

Yes. There are supposed to be some tweaks and it sounds like ME1 is getting adjusted the most. 

3 hours ago, Lions017 said:
On 4/14/2021 at 3:15 PM, sjfja_fkdldjs said:

They are reimagining the gameplay a bit right? Because while I have a soft spot for ME1's clunky gameplay, I mostly just used Soldier - Pistol - Marksman (or whatever the accurate rapid fire for pistols ability was). The abilities weren't as fun yet IMO.

Yes. There are supposed to be some tweaks and it sounds like ME1 is getting adjusted the most. 

Yeah ME1 was terrible as anything other than a soldier. I never beat ME1 tho so I look forward to playing through it all forn the 1st time

27 minutes ago, Outpost31 said:

Has anything been said about possible additional endings to ME3 with this and whether or not it might lead into the next installment of Mass Effect?

No and I would highly doubt they change any story elements. I'm sure you would assume the same. 

Only new stuff that I can find is the reworked mechanics in ME1 but even I can;t find a lot of detail on that

On 4/16/2021 at 3:08 PM, Outpost31 said:

Has anything been said about possible additional endings to ME3 with this and whether or not it might lead into the next installment of Mass Effect?

Pretty sure they aren't touching the ending, it'll be the extended cut.