ALDS: Yankees vs. Indians

mission27

ALDS  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• New York CS
    • Cleveland Fleas

1 hour ago, pollino14 said:

Don't know who Joe is going to start at DH, I really hope it's Headley though. I just have more confidence in him over Jacoby and Holliday. 

Im hoping its Holliday. Headley and Jacoby both had their shots this post season and we have gotten zero production. Lets get Matt in there and see what he can do. Against Kluber we could use as much offense as we can get and Holliday is a threat to put in the seats each time up

1 hour ago, marshawn lynch said:

Im hoping its Holliday. Headley and Jacoby both had their shots this post season and we have gotten zero production. Lets get Matt in there and see what he can do. Against Kluber we could use as much offense as we can get and Holliday is a threat to put in the seats each time up

Holliday does have the power edge, but he's just been so dreadful the second half of the season. Headley has been slumping as of late, but he's been one of our better hitters this season.

9 minutes ago, pollino14 said:

Holliday does have the power edge, but he's just been so dreadful the second half of the season. Headley has been slumping as of late, but he's been one of our better hitters this season.

Thats the thing with Headley. He can be a great hitter when he is on. But when he slumps... he slumps big time and usually lasts awhile for him. He is so on and off. There is no in between with Headley.

1 minute ago, marshawn lynch said:

Thats the thing with Headley. He can be a great hitter when he is on. But when he slumps... he slumps big time and usually lasts awhile for him. He is so on and off. There is no in between with Headley.

Totally agree with this. He was by far the most frustrating Padre ever.

49 minutes ago, marshawn lynch said:

Aside from May this year he was pretty consistent. Holliday has been awful from July on. 

Edwin is back tonight. Hopefully he’s actually healthy. I’ll take an unhealthy Edwin over an unhealthy Brantley right now, the way Brantley has been swinging. He hasn’t been All Star Brantley since coming back straight into the lineup. I’m assuming Edwin will DH and Jackson plays tonight against the leftie, putting Lonnie on the bench. I’m sure Kipnis will continue to reel, in the 2-hole.

10 hours ago, bigbadbuff23835 said:

Nah

So you'd take out of his prime Verlander over 2015 Sonny Gray? Obviously, Gray has been inconsistent this year. I'm not debating that. But he's capable of special things when he's on. Verlander is too, even at 34, but that's the point.

Archived