• Lakers in 4
    • Lakers in 5
    • Lakers in 6
    • Lakers in 7
    • Miami in 4
    • Miami in 5
    • Miami in 6
    • Miami in 7

Hell of a game. Seriously how great have the last three games been? All I wanted to see was these two teams play in tight 4th quarters. They were the two best all postseason and they delivered tonight. Butler is THAT dude, been riding with him since the first time he guarded LeBron in the postseason. 

Hopefully game 6 also comes down to the wire. 

Props to both teams, one of the best played finals games. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Hell of a game. Seriously how great have the last three games been? All I wanted to see was these two teams play in tight 4th quarters. They were the two best all postseason and they delivered tonight. Butler is THAT dude, been riding with him since the first time he guarded LeBron in the postseason. 

Hopefully game 6 also comes down to the wire. 

Props to both teams, one of the best played finals games. 

Weird right? Feels like most finals games are pretty lame

33 minutes ago, Troy Brown said:

Idk if Kawhi could play with a personality like Jimmy

Sure he can. In fact, having Jimmy be the leader of the team would be great for Kawhi. All Kawhi would have to do is ball while Jimmy gets after the rest of the squad when they are out of line. Kawhi wanted Jimmy for a reason. 

Just now, Troy Brown said:

Weird right? Feels like most finals games are pretty lame

Finals games usually have a lot of blowouts for sure. Even the Cavs/Warriors series or the Heat/Spurs series, both went 7 but a lot of blowouts. The last three games this series have been legit though. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Sure he can. In fact, having Jimmy be the leader of the team would be great for Kawhi. All Kawhi would have to do is ball while Jimmy gets after the rest of the squad when they are out of line. Kawhi wanted Jimmy for a reason. 

Didn't know Kawhi wanted Jimmy. I mean, sure, in theory, I agree... just figured Kawhi would have gone to play with LeBron if he wanted to be super sidekick

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

Didn't know Kawhi wanted Jimmy. I mean, sure, in theory, I agree... just figured Kawhi would have gone to play with LeBron if he wanted to be super sidekick

Kawhi is clearly superior to Butler though so that’s different than playing with LeBron. You aren't blowing that 3-1 lead with Butler and guys aren't going to act up like they did. 

I wonder if the Lakers try to trap Butler in game 6? I know it's hard to do against this team but the Lakers may need to try it. 

Lakers bench though, yikes lol. Kuzma going crazy game 6 would be depressing. 

Win or lose Jimmy Buckets has had the most legacy defining playoff run since Dirk in 2011, honestly. Not the BEST playoff run (LeBron in 2018 comes to mind immediately of course), just the one with the biggest impact on a player's legacy. LeBron's legacy was already secure in 2018. KD doesn't and never will get respect for his rings. The Spurs were well oiled machines with great legacies already. Wade's legacy was already secure before his 2nd and 3rd rings. Etc, etc, etc. The only one that comes close in defining a player's legacy is Kawhi last year probably. 

Jimbo has tons of my respect, such a good player who does whatever it takes to win. He's def in that 2nd tier of superstar and down the stretch in the playoffs there's definitely tier 1 guys I'd take Butler over (like Giannis).

• Like 1