QB 2022 and beyond

RandyMossIsBoss

27 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Looks like a 1 + is what the final compensation should be

a 1+ 2 players or a a one + a player and a mid round pick?

I'd rather get one of the Colts defenders before Cohen or even Miller tbh. And I'd rather the additional pick than Foles.

Do the Eagles give back a pick in order to get that compensation. If feel like they may and it might be a more significant pick then we care to think. I don't think they are getting a very big return. It think it'll be an ok return.

If it is the Bears, is Foles as actual asset or would the Bears have to include more in order for the Eagles to take Foles back because they know Wentz and Foles shouldn't be on the roster together and it costs them cap to outright cut Foles. 

3 minutes ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Looks like a 1 + is what the final compensation should be

a 1+ 2 players or a a one + a player and a mid round pick?

I'd rather get one of the Colts defenders before Cohen or even Miller tbh. And I'd rather the additional pick than Foles.

Do the Eagles give back a pick in order to get that compensation. If feel like they may and it might be a more significant pick then we care to think. I don't think they are getting a very big return. It think it'll be an ok return.

If it is the Bears, is Foles as actual asset or would the Bears have to include more in order for the Eagles to take Foles back because they know Wentz and Foles shouldn't be on the roster together and it costs them cap to outright cut Foles. 

That's why I think Ertz or even Dillard could be packaged with him.

Like in the case of Ertz, I'd rather trade him with Carson and not have to trade like our 3rd than hold onto him, trade the 3rd to the Colts and then hope to find someone to take him like the Bills for a late 3rd.

Dillard would be a bigger deal as a super athletic young LT.

1 hour ago, ACO said:

I don't see why Eagles will want Foles back. Why set yourself up for the drama?

Like someone else pointed out, I don't think the Bears would do the trade without sending Foles back. You think they want Foles and Wentz in the same room again??

I'm not even too upset at this point. Word was he's got a tight connection with Jeff Lurie, and he had a major rift with Doug. Asks for trade after being benched, so Lurie fires Doug. Still asks for trade without giving new coaching staff a chance. 

What more can you do but move on? 

This was being talked on the morning shows and it seems like Eagles want two future 1sts  and a player.  Very similar to the Stafford deal. My guess that teams not into that whatsoever.

It will be a 1st this year and maybe a player... and that is it. Knowing that taking on that contract they not trying to *** more than needed. I just don't see Wentz getting them a massive haul but we shall see.

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I still can't believe we limited our coaching search to guys willing to fix Carson, only for him to demand out a few weeks later. Is there no communication in this organization? This is a pure clown show Howie is running.

Are you sure about that first part though?

17 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I guess that's just rumors, although pretty believable given who we interviewed and eventually brought in. Alternatively, it's certainly possible there was just genuinely no interest in this job from the bigger candidates....

I don't think there is anything this staff does that screamed they would fix Carson. I'm sure they wanted someone who could, but that'd also just be people that'd be solid with QBs. Have to figure this divorce was known for a bit.

41 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Mosher and Caplan insinuated some silent teams were in the mix too.

Pats potentially.

Pats interest wouldn't shock me but if he doesn't like hard coaching I don't know if Bill and Josh are the guys for him.