BDL 2020 Week 4 - Rome Eternals @ Portland Horned Owls

rackcs

Rome Eternals @ Portland Horned Owls  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Rome Eternals
    • Portland Horned Owls

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2020 at 04:01 AM

I went Rome here. There's simply no way for Portland to accomplish their gameplan with only 2 Active WRs... I just don't see how they're successfully able to spread out the defense. Moore and Theilen are good WRs, Andrew's is a good TE but that's literally the extent of their offensive threat. 

Rome 35-10

Edited by wwhickok
  • Like 1

I appreciate the effort by EPC but no Adams and not sure how well they are going to spread the defense out like they wanted. Rome’s receivers aren’t playing well and I think they take advantage of Trufant in coverage. Swift and Howard both had receiving TDs this week as well and will help in the passing game. John Simon hasn’t played very well either and won’t provide much pressure against Teddy. 

26 minutes ago, Counselor said:

I appreciate the effort by EPC but no Adams and not sure how well they are going to spread the defense out like they wanted. Rome’s receivers aren’t playing well and I think they take advantage of Trufant in coverage. Swift and Howard both had receiving TDs this week as well and will help in the passing game. John Simon hasn’t played very well either and won’t provide much pressure against Teddy. 

Typo? 

2 hours ago, Blue said:

Bcb gettin' salty because everyone can see Brees is too scared to push the ball downfield.

Drew Brees had his best downfield passing performance of the season, finishing 9/12 for 174 yards & TD (+22.4% CPOE) on passes of 10+ air yards this week 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Drew Brees had his best downfield passing performance of the season, finishing 9/12 for 174 yards & TD (+22.4% CPOE) on passes of 10+ air yards this week 

Blue keeps throwing out false statements about other teams players. Don’t sweat that bozo. @Blue you bozo face turd tickler

6 hours ago, bcb1213 said:

what, did he manage to squeeze out 11 yards through the air

I've seen Brees play a lot this season, his arm looks ******* done.