BDL 2020 Week 4 - Lancaster Werewolves @ Sacramento Sasquatch

Ragnarok

Who wins?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Lancaster Werewolves
    • Sacramento Sasquatch

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 10/08/2020 at 04:00 AM

I think Sactowns secondary is good, but they'd probably have to commit Henderson since he's a bigger body to Kittle all game long to really slow him down, and with all the other weapons Lancaster has at it's disposal right now, Mattheus Ryan and the two TE personnel of the Squashes won't be able to keep up. I think Counselor planned well to work in bunch concepts with rub routes and stuff to affect man coverage, but Lancaster has an incredibly talented secondary IMO and it'll only get them so far. Lancaster in another great game.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jlash said:

I think Sactowns secondary is good, but they'd probably have to commit Henderson since he's a bigger body to Kittle all game long to really slow him down, and with all the other weapons Lancaster has at it's disposal right now, Mattheus Ryan and the two TE personnel of the Squashes won't be able to keep up. I think Counselor planned well to work in bunch concepts with rub routes and stuff to affect man coverage, but Lancaster has an incredibly talented secondary IMO and it'll only get them so far. Lancaster in another great game.

According to his own write up, Henderson struggles with big dudes 

• Like 2

I love some of the mismatches the road team has in this game. I see the plan to double Evans but I think he’s good enough to win and I see zero mentioning of doubling George Kittle and that definitely will not work. I do think Matt Ryan eventually gets going when Lancaster gets up but I liked their gameplan more and think they have the better roster.

Just now, MD4L said:

I love some of the mismatches the road team has in this game. I see the plan to double Evans but I think he’s good enough to win and I see zero mentioning of doubling George Kittle and that definitely will not work. I do think Matt Ryan eventually gets going when Lancaster gets up but I liked their gameplan more and think they have the better roster.

Bunk