Week 4 Player of the Game?

Trentwannabe

Player of the Game  

11 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Josh Allen 24-34/ 288 yards 2 touchdowns. 3 rush -1 yard 1 TD.
    • Devin Singletary 18 rushes 55 yards 1 TD. 5 receptions 21 yards
    • Stefon Diggs 6-115
    • John Brown 4-42
    • Cole Beasley 3-32-1
    • Josh Norman 3 tackles, 1 FF, 1 FR
    • Quinton Jefferson 1 tackle, 1 FF, 1 FR
    • Other

I am going Josh Norman for a a few reasons.

1) He stepped in for the injured Wallace seeing his first ever game action with the Bills. Played way more than anticipated

2) His Peanut punch was spectacular and IMO the change in momentum directly lead to our win

3) He is a very good tackler in the open field which surprised me today with his lack of an off-season

I went with Stefon Diggs this week. His presence on the field was known early on and was able to make several key catches including the jump ball bomb that allen threw towards the end to put the bills up 2 scores. I know Allen has progressed in the right direction but I feel like these weapons he has, has come up big on some of his plays. I definitely feel that diggs was the most impressive player in the game yesterday, followed up with Josh Norman. I would have gone Norman however he had a couple missed opportunities that Wr took advantage of but overall nice play by him. 

11 hours ago, soflbillsfan said:

I went with Stefon Diggs this week. His presence on the field was known early on and was able to make several key catches including the jump ball bomb that allen threw towards the end to put the bills up 2 scores. I know Allen has progressed in the right direction but I feel like these weapons he has, has come up big on some of his plays. I definitely feel that diggs was the most impressive player in the game yesterday, followed up with Josh Norman. I would have gone Norman however he had a couple missed opportunities that Wr took advantage of but overall nice play by him. 

This. Sure, there was 1 drop, but he delivered when we needed him, took pressure off of the others on the field, and that 49 yd reception really put an exclamation point on the game.

Edited by Yibbyl
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, The BILLievers said:

The more I think about it I think it's either Diggs or Norman. I think Josh played the best out of everyone but the two plays that stick out for why we won the game were the Norman FF and the Diggs 49 yard grab.

Are you wanting to change your vote? Not that it matters lol, I think Diggs is taking week 4 player of the game.