STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Here's the reality:

You were one of 3 people on Rack's droid invest, and we know that SwAg is a scoundrel, which gives us a 50/50 chance. Given that Glen is confirmed by multiple people to have been gone last night/unable to be seen, that puts a lot on you to prove that you're not a rebel/Jedi.

It could be Glen as both, or it could be both of you.

Regardless, you're likely not getting out of today, and certainly not tonight, alive without claiming.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

You misunderstand my chantreuse droid. It is not an alignment compare. I choose someone and find out their alignment. But the droid is damaged and so it might target the person above or below my target on the player list instead. I got the result that my droid's target was Jedi Order aligned. And I narrowed it down to buff because swag is either town or scoundrel most likely based on tugboat. Glen apparently couldn't be targeted last night, confirmed by multiple people now. That leaves buff as the jedi.

I actually understood it perfectly; I just did an awful job describing it. :)

VC

bigbadbuff - 4 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23

Pickle Rick - 4 - Glen, Tk3, bigbadbuff, SwAg

Glen - 4 - SirA1, Counselor, squire12, bcb1213

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, Hockey5djh

Yet to vote: rackcs, ET80, JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca, AFlaccoSeagulls

Day Event 3 begins in 90 minutes.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

@Counselor what does your droid do/what did it do?

He’s broken and missing his blaster. So if I send him to someone and they happen to have a blaster there is a chance he steals that blaster and then I can blast someone to hell the next night. If he is unsuccessful in stealing the blaster he just says pew pew to the person he was sent to. I did not get a blaster from Flacco. I can also put the droid in the game and use him as an extra vote starting the following day. Either would count as my night move. 

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

Gotcha, I just saw you call it an alignment compare and thought you thought it was that, so I wanted to clear it up. 

I'm having a tough time this game and missing out on some details that I normally don't, so I'm trying not to spiral out of control here. I'm also miffed that someone sabotaged me and I'm essentially useless now.

Just now, MWil23 said:

I'm having a tough time this game and missing out on some details that I normally don't, so I'm trying not to spiral out of control here. I'm also miffed that someone sabotaged me and I'm essentially useless now.

You hit your head?

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

You think you'd be used to it by now

1 minute ago, bcb1213 said:

@Blue I'm assuming one of the two-way alignments you got were jedi or no 

I believe he's said they were rebel and scoundrel

4 minutes ago, Counselor said:

He’s broken and missing his blaster. So if I send him to someone and they happen to have a blaster there is a chance he steals that blaster and then I can blast someone to hell the next night. If he is unsuccessful in stealing the blaster he just says pew pew to the person he was sent to. I did not get a blaster from Flacco. I can also put the droid in the game and use him as an extra vote starting the following day. Either would count as my night move. 

That's a fun ability I guess. 

2 minutes ago, Counselor said:

You hit your head?

No, my item is useless now. I may as well sit around and twiddle my thumbs the rest of the game. Oh well, time to roll up my sleeves and rely more on threadplay. :)

Just now, MWil23 said:

That's a fun ability I guess. 

No, my item is useless now. I may as well sit around and twiddle my thumbs the rest of the game. Oh well, time to roll up my sleeves and rely more on threadplay. :)

Yeah but the fact he doesn’t automatically get the blaster if they have one sucks! So last night was just a waste.