STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

@Blue I was told N1 via my Force Scan, in which I can compare alignments of two players, that Malfatron and @JoshstraDaymus (I was moved off of SwAg) were NOT aligned. I asked them each multiple times if they were third party (Malfatron cleared Josh as Town), and even just before the deadline asked Malfatron again, as @squire12 also thought that perhaps he drew third party. Malfatron lied and said no, so I decidedly went with my trifecta ability, which was to pardon Tugboat while killing Malfatron, and then I killed Tugboat during the night, thus trying for the 2 for 1, and hoping to then remove that voted upon threat and gain some viable information per your result, thus not completely wasting a day.

I then tried to use my lightsaber last night, and found that it was sabotaged N1.

VC

bigbadbuff - 5 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23, ET80

Pickle Rick - 4 - Glen, Tk3, bigbadbuff, SwAg

Glen - 3 - Counselor, squire12, bcb1213

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, Hockey5djh

Mwil23 - 1 - SirA1

Yet to vote: rackcs, JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca, AFlaccoSeagulls

Just now, MWil23 said:

@Blue I was told N1 via my Force Scan, in which I can compare alignments of two players, that Malfatron and @JoshstraDaymus (I was moved off of SwAg) were NOT aligned. I asked them each multiple times if they were third party (Malfatron cleared Josh as Town), and even just before the deadline asked Malfatron again, as @squire12 also thought that perhaps he drew third party. Malfatron lied and said no, so I decidedly went with my trifecta ability, which was to pardon Tugboat while killing Malfatron, and then I killed Tugboat during the night, thus trying for the 2 for 1, and hoping to then remove that voted upon threat and gain some viable information per your result, thus not completely wasting a day.

Yes, all of this was obvious. Why would you claim here when I was clearly trying to protect you from claiming.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

giphy.gif

Here ye, Hear ye!

The Dark Side of the Force has shown me the ratio for the remainder of the game, as stands right now:

Galactic Empire: 10 players remain

Rebel Alliance: 5 players remain

Jedi Order: 2 players remain

Scoundrel: 2 players remain

Bounty Hunter: 1 player remains

Unfortunately for BBB, it doesn't appear that there's a "Droid" faction, and it's painfully obvious that R2D2 would be a REBEL.

1 minute ago, MWil23 said:

Here ye, Hear ye!

The Dark Side of the Force has shown me the ratio for the remainder of the game, as stands right now:

Galactic Empire: 10 players remain

Rebel Alliance: 5 players remain

Jedi Order: 2 players remain

Scoundrel: 2 players remain

Bounty Hunter: 1 player remains

Unfortunately for BBB, it doesn't appear that there's a "Droid" faction, and it's painfully obvious that R2D2 would be a REBEL.

those aren't great odds. BBB

With the Jedi Order only having 2 guys and the Rebels having 5, should we go back to Blue's list for the day and try to root out the rebel scum? Seems more prudent as they're more of a threat. And if anyone can kill bbb tonight, that's a guaranteed good kill.