STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

I just feel like I'd rather continue to narrow down Blue's list than go after buff. Also, I still consider the 5 person rebel faction much more dangerous. I'd rather try to deal with them sooner rather than later.

For many reasons, I strongly suggest we eliminate the Jedi as soon as possible.

• Like 1

VC

bigbadbuff - 8 - kingseanjohn, Daboyle, Blue, MWil23, ET80, AFlaccoSeagulls, Glen, Tk3

Glen - 3 - Counselor, squire12, bcb1213

Pickle Rick - 3 - bigbadbuff, SwAg, rackcs

Counselor - 2 - RuskieTitan, Hockey5djh

Mwil23 - 1 - SirA1

Yet to vote: JoshstraDaymus, Pickle Rick, The Orca

1 minute ago, Blue said:

Numbers game. He's claimed Han Solo, who would fit as a Scoundrel from a certain point of view. Pickle and Matts/KSJ have inferior claims, at least one of which is a lie.

Because Rack is hard claiming Buff's alignment. If he's lying, we lynch Rack instead. Buff isn't claiming anything else despite knowing that he's going to be the vote today, so this is very cut and dry. My ability doesn't tell us exactly who is Rebel scum, so it's a lower-percentage play to eliminate scum.

Well technically I'm hard claiming that one of Buff, Swag, or Glen is jedi order aligned. I just think that it's almost certainly buff

Just now, rackcs said:

Well technically I'm hard claiming that one of Buff, Swag, or Glen is jedi order aligned. I just think that it's almost certainly buff

It must be Buff based on available information and his own behavior.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The Orca said:

Lol

Just tag me if and when town wants my input 

Thanks mwil for the info. Could help town out on some things 

Your input is always welcome, we're just not going to sit around twiddling our thumbs and beg you for your help. If you have thoughts, put them out there.

4 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

Two people are going against their own results and my mind is blown 

We'd be going against our results if our results were contradictory. They're not. We have two results out there and we're just prioritizing one over the other. Neither of us is saying our results are wrong.

So the flavor I received regarding why I couldn't target Orca on N1 was that I was "unable to locate him in the Force."

Ergo, and based on his later insistence that I look up songs which as far as I could tell involved sand and a moon, led me to think he's Obi-Wan, since the Jedi in the original trilogy hid their presence in the Force from the Empire to stay alive. Could also be Yoda, since he hid out in a swamp and Orca is clearly claiming either a commute or protection ability. Either way, I'm suspicious that Orca is the other Jedi.

All I have there is some flavor text however, which may or may not mean anything depending on how Nacho decided abilities work.

1 minute ago, rackcs said:

We'd be going against our results if our results were contradictory. They're not. We have two results out there and we're just prioritizing one over the other. Neither of us is saying our results are wrong.

How do you not trust your own result over someone who could be making it up is unfathomable