STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

Just now, MWil23 said:

N2 confirmed that you were Galactic aligned how?

Also, everything you posted has already been said in thread, and considering if you watched ET it would only show he was visited BY Orca and NOT that he visited Counselor, that doesn't really make sense. :)

The PM says ET visited counselor and was visited by Orca.

2 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Well according to my PM, all it says is that a tan-colored droid approached me and said "Pew Pew. Mission accomplished. Roger Roger" and walked away.

Well did you ever have a blaster or still have one? Because I did not get one. 

3 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

N2 confirmed that you were Galactic aligned how?

Also, everything you posted has already been said in thread, and considering if you watched ET it would only show he was visited BY Orca and NOT that he visited Counselor, that doesn't really make sense. :)

Want me to clear this up?

3 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Did you jack one of my jet packs you rebel scum?

No. My Droid only looks for a blaster as that is what he is missing. But I put him in the game when I learned I could not use a blaster and my lightsaber on the same night. I already had this convo with Nacho so the thinking I can kill multiple people in one night can go out the window. Only reason Greedo died was because he was hiding behind Leia. 

15 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

If he shoots you with your own gifted blaster, you have no one to blame but yourself 

IT'S THE STORY OF MY LIFE!!!! I HAD A DREAM THAT IT WOULD END THIS WAY!!!!

THE PROPHECY IS NOW FULFILLED!!!!!

12 hours ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

no vote

im currently trying to keep my sanity in NFL Gen from people saying jared freaking goff is a top 10 qb

I WALKED AWAY FROM THAT ARGUMENT A WHILE AGO!!!!!

3 minutes ago, bcb1213 said:

The good news is if Flacco had visited Counselor on night two he would have been redirected to et like two of us were. That was a good trick by the way jedi 

It was actually the opposite, I was redirected from ET to Counselor. If I'm including redirects in my results, then N2 that was the redirect and also N5 I was redirected from Orca to ET.

1 minute ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

It was actually the opposite, I was redirected from ET to Counselor. If I'm including redirects in my results, then N2 that was the redirect and also N5 I was redirected from Orca to ET.

Well put me down as curious....this checks out

11 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Want me to clear this up?

Are you ready to be Town oriented, or no?

5 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

Your claim keeps changing.