STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

VC

Pickle Rick - 7 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, Daboyle

Matts4313 - 5 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, bigbadbuff, The Orca

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, Tugboat, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 25 minutes.

4 minutes ago, Blue said:

Your principal is actively damaging Town's ability to eliminate scum, you dangus.

How so?  Bc I wont claim role, ability, and subject myself to death which will happen regardless. While you give the others a pass.  The best town play is exactly what I'm doing 

The others aren't gonna give you squat.  So why out my entire role when there is no need to do so whatsoever 

2 minutes ago, Pickle Rick said:

Do you know star wars? If not, refrain from comments like this.  Bc you are hurting town more than anyone 

I'm a massive Star Wars fan. If you're not Piett, you're probably scum since there are virtually no other Imperial Admirals referenced in the films.

So, y'know, you could just claim already and cut the clownshow nonsense.

I'm gonna put a vote in on TK3.  Dude is like particularly enthusiastic about lynching me and almost literally nothing else, based on more or less nothing.  Has he even posted, other than trying to get me lynched?  It's like he knows who i am, and he's worried.  Don't think it's a coincidence that some people keep piling on and trying to sway others to it.  I think it's a third party faction made of absolutely not, very nice men.  Very anti-town.

Don't lynch Pickle imo.  Idk if he's town or not, but he knows several things that i don't think he would if he were scum.  Unless he's like...super overpowered scum.

Just now, Pickle Rick said:

How so?  Bc I wont claim role, ability, and subject myself to death which will happen regardless. While you give the others a pass.  The best town play is exactly what I'm doing 

The others aren't gonna give you squat.  So why out my entire role when there is no need to do so whatsoever 

I'm not giving anyone a pass.

So that you don't get lynched if you're Town. Continuing to be stubborn for no reason is just going to hurt Town if you're Town.

1 minute ago, Tugboat said:

I'm gonna put a vote in on TK3.  Dude is like particularly enthusiastic about lynching me and almost literally nothing else, based on more or less nothing.  Has he even posted, other than trying to get me lynched?  It's like he knows who i am, and he's worried.  Don't think it's a coincidence that some people keep piling on and trying to sway others to it.  I think it's a third party faction made of absolutely not, very nice men.  Very anti-town.

Don't lynch Pickle imo.  Idk if he's town or not, but he knows several things that i don't think he would if he were scum.  Unless he's like...super overpowered scum.

So this is you just hardclaiming scum, right

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Blue said:

I'm a massive Star Wars fan. If you're not Piett, you're probably scum since there are virtually no other Imperial Admirals referenced in the films.

So, y'know, you could just claim already and cut the clownshow nonsense.

Are you trying to be this infuriating.

This station is now the ultimate power in the universe! I suggest we use it.

VC

Pickle Rick - 7 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, Daboyle

Matts4313 - 5 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, bigbadbuff, The Orca

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tk3 - 1 - Tugboat

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 20 minutes.