STAR WARS Mafia (Galactic Empire, Lando Calrissian wins!)

VC

Pickle Rick - 7 - SwAg, rackcs, SirA1, Malfatron, MWil23, Counselor, Daboyle

Matts4313 - 5 - squire12, Forge, JoshstraDaymus, bigbadbuff, The Orca

Tugboat - 3 - Tk3, Hockey5djh, Blue

no lynch - 1 - AFlaccoSeagulls

SwAg - 1 - Pickle Rick

ET80 - 1 - RuskieTitan

Tk3 - 1 - Tugboat

Yet to vote: ET80, Matts4313, bcb1213, Glen

Special Day Event 2 takes place in roughly 5 minutes.

Just now, Tugboat said:

Point is, you're kinda makin' stuff up to suit whatever your agenda is.

There are definitely "other" Admirals in Star Wars.

And you've constructed this suspect tricorder result without any real proof...and you've done it in such an ambiguous way that, even with a flip from that group...it won't necessarily condemn it as "fake" nor "real".

I'm not making anything up.

There are. There are very few of them, not all of them Town. Motti is like the fourth most well-known, at absolute best, if we're ignoring the prequels and sequels.

There's a very easy way to find out if I'm telling the truth. This isn't a very smart scum play on Day 2, especially since A) I said I couldn't target Orca last Night and he confirmed, and B) someone else out there can quite probably confirm they redirected me.

Continuing to refuse to give any information about your character and casting blame on someone who claims to have caught not just one but two non-Town (at least) makes you suspicious, not me.

Just now, bigbadbuff said:
1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

wouldnt scum be more likely to know you are town?

Is he implying a Mason...

would be very interesting if blue caught 2 town masons

more likely, pickle and tugboat are aligned in a different faction (rebel or 3rd party)

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

tug and pickle are scummates me thinks

Just now, Malfatron said:

would be very interesting if blue caught 2 town masons

more likely, pickle and tugboat are aligned in a different faction (rebel or 3rd party)

you beat me to it buff! :)

• Like 1

Just now, Blue said:

I'm not making anything up.

There are. There are very few of them, not all of them Town. Motti is like the fourth most well-known, at absolute best, if we're ignoring the prequels and sequels.

There's a very easy way to find out if I'm telling the truth. This isn't a very smart scum play on Day 2, especially since A) I said I couldn't target Orca last Night and he confirmed, and B) someone else out there can quite probably confirm they redirected me.

Continuing to refuse to give any information about your character and casting blame on someone who claims to have caught not just one but two non-Town (at least) makes you suspicious, not me.

You're claiming to have caught two non-town, but you're also claiming you don't know which they are.  It's a classic scum ruse.  If you successfully lynch me and when i do turn up Town, you're just gonna deflect like crazy to, "welp i guess it's one of the others in that list".