18 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is the GOTW?

• #4 Florida @ #21 Texas A&M
    • #19 Virginia Tech @ #8 North Carolina
    • #14 Tennessee @ #3 Georgia
    • #7 Miami @ #1 Clemson
    • Other (Specify in Thread)

25 minutes ago, BobbyPhil1781 said:

Saban and Moses are saying Ole Miss knew their play calls.

Y'all got torched, own it and fix it. You have some of the best talent in the country. Whether they knew them or not, you still need to tackle and play with discipline which they did not. 

From the quotes I read they are owning that they should have one much better. Just also saying that they always had the best play for the situation. Best play doesn't mean they should get the results they did though.

On 10/10/2020 at 6:46 PM, catcheryea said:

i do want to point out that there wasn’t a clear recovery

There was but it was probably too late. If Foucha recovered it on his first attempt then they probably give Arkansas the ball. But those extra couple seconds cost him.

There definitely needs to be a major overhaul with that rule. What constitutes an "immediate" recovery? It's way too arbitrary. 

23 minutes ago, gohogs14 said:

There was but it was probably too late. If Foucha recovered it on his first attempt then they probably give Arkansas the ball. But those extra couple seconds cost him.

There definitely needs to be a major overhaul with that rule. What constitutes an "immediate" recovery? It's way too arbitrary. 

once the ball popped out and the ref stepped into the middle of play to signal incomplete i think that’s the point where i would draw the line. they obviously ****ed the call in real time but i don’t think it was reversible after that