Week 5 GDT: Eagles at Steelers - FIRST PLACE SZN

AZ_Eaglesfan

2 hours ago, Nabbs4u said:

Parks has been injured?

Wallace was abused like a red headed step child last week. Yes against the best TE in Football,  but abused.

Only Taylor has been held back. I'm sure playing 2 years of Football in his life  hasn't played a factor in that decision in the slightest.

Yes. Parks is hurt. Looking forward to him getting back. I wanna see if he is any good.

I hope they continue to play Wallace over Epps. Let him take his lumps and see if he shows signs cause Epps ain’t it.

Just play Taylor. Could he really be worse than Gerry???

1 hour ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Depends. Does he actually grasp the Jim Schwartz defense? I mean seriously.  It doesn't matter how athletic he might be, how bad Gerry might be playing if Taylor has no clue where to be on the field. What his assignments, checks, ect are on any given play?

(IF) and we dont know thats the actual case why would you set him up to fail? Ruin his confidence? Place him in situations where he might actually cost the Eagles a Win even more so then Nate Gerry?

Taylor was always a Project, was never a plug and play Starter when drafted. He will get his chance when he deserves to be on the field. He obviously isnt doing something right in the LB room or on the practice field. 

9 hours ago, EaglesPeteC said:

Yes. Parks is hurt. Looking forward to him getting back. I wanna see if he is any good.

I hope they continue to play Wallace over Epps. Let him take his lumps and see if he shows signs cause Epps ain’t it.

Duke Riley is also getting playing time so Davion even lost out there is still probably better.