Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
J-ALL-DAY

Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

Recommended Posts

4 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

I may be wrong, but our pass attempts are probably much lower than Burrow's? I know the man threw damn near 60 times one game lol.

Yeah, it's bad but honestly once they start to communicate better, it will at least be a workable unit. LIS, re-watching the Dolphins game, I didn't see the OL just got beat by the DL play after play. I saw a OL that didn't know their protections or couldn't locate the correct blitzer to pick up. I mean no guarantee this corrects itself since through five weeks it still has issues, but some of it is fixable. I can't believe people thought Williams played terribly last week. 

 

Yeah, they are second lol 

But we are actually middle of the pack in pass attempts. Dallas has the most pass attempts this year, I believe, and 16 fewer hits and their line is also a mess

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Forge said:

Yeah, they are second lol 

But we are actually middle of the pack in pass attempts. Dallas has the most pass attempts this year, I believe, and 16 fewer hits and their line is also a mess

EarlyBriskKite-size_restricted.gif

Time for Shanny to go run heavy this week and get back on track! 60 rushes 10 pass attempts FTW! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

EarlyBriskKite-size_restricted.gif

Time for Shanny to go run heavy this week and get back on track! 60 rushes 10 pass attempts FTW! 

We should be run heavy regardless this week. The Rams are one of the best teams in the nfl against the pass. Not so much the run. 

40 carries for mostert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Forge said:

We should be run heavy regardless this week. The Rams are one of the best teams in the nfl against the pass. Not so much the run. 

40 carries for mostert

37 carries at 2 yards a carry. 3 busted carries for 180 yards = 254 yards rushing on 40 carries. Way better than our passing offense if no fumbles.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, JIllg said:

37 carries at 2 yards a carry. 3 busted carries for 180 yards = 254 yards rushing on 40 carries. Way better than our passing offense if no fumbles.

Lol that's phenomenal

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

People have buried the Niners too soon. This is pretty much their season this week with the coming schedule and the fact that this will be half of their home games played.

That, coupled with their offense being healthy, and I'm not feeling good about this game..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

People have buried the Niners too soon. This is pretty much their season this week with the coming schedule and the fact that this will be half of their home games played.

That, coupled with their offense being healthy, and I'm not feeling good about this game..

Offense being healthy doesn't mean nothing if Jimmy isn't healthy.

And playing half the home games this season means exactly what? There is no home field advantage and the Niners have been garbage at home. 

Half the roster is on IR, I don't think people have buried the Niners too soon personally. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Offense being healthy doesn't mean nothing if Jimmy isn't healthy.

 

Hell, the offensive line is largely healthy outside of Richburg, and it's just horrific. It doesn't matter how healthy the rest of the offense is...if you have an awful line, you're just not going to be able to do anything. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Forge said:

Hell, the offensive line is largely healthy outside of Richburg, and it's just horrific. It doesn't matter how healthy the rest of the offense is...if you have an awful line, you're just not going to be able to do anything. 

And it’s like a whole mix of bad. Missed protections. Terrible anchors on pass set. Not getting to the second level. Missed seal off blocks. Messed up pull timing.  Kittle has been horrific in both anchoring and in terms of angles in run blocking. Juice hasn’t been a whole lot better. All of the things that were just a beautiful symphony last year haven’t been there this year. Part of that has to be some defensive adjustment, but I think the larger part is trying to physically execute this huge playbook of varied running plays on so little practice time. It was a great asset to have such a diverse running game last year as it was really hard to prepare for, but it looks a lot worse when the execution is so much poorer. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Offense being healthy doesn't mean nothing if Jimmy isn't healthy.

And playing half the home games this season means exactly what? There is no home field advantage and the Niners have been garbage at home. 

Half the roster is on IR, I don't think people have buried the Niners too soon personally. 

 

Sleeping in their own bed makes a big difference I think. Home field is still a thing. And traveling can still be an issue too.

Agree on Jimmy but it feels like he won't be out there if he wasn't healthier after being pulled last week.

By buried too soon I meant that I don't think the Rams should be favored.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think this game ends up being close. Idk if we can win this game but I'm going 24-21 Rams. This game is a must win for us. Vegas line has come down from 3.5 Rams to 3. I don't think we can win it but we will be in it.

Edited by 49erurtaza

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

 

Sleeping in their own bed makes a big difference I think. Home field is still a thing. And traveling can still be an issue too.

Agree on Jimmy but it feels like he won't be out there if he wasn't healthier after being pulled last week.

By buried too soon I meant that I don't think the Rams should be favored.

How can you not be? Your offense and defense are good neither side of ours is atm. Rams line is +3 I think that's exactly where it should be. I know you guys are trying to lower down expectations but you really don't need too.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, FrantikRam said:

 

Sleeping in their own bed makes a big difference I think. Home field is still a thing. And traveling can still be an issue too.

Agree on Jimmy but it feels like he won't be out there if he wasn't healthier after being pulled last week.

By buried too soon I meant that I don't think the Rams should be favored.

Home field is not a thing for us. Hasn't been for a couple of years. Being consistently worse at home is kind of our jam. 

And Jimmy will absolutely be out there. He's not even on the injury report at this point. 

As for the last part, all I can say is

What Wut GIF - What Wut Wat - Discover & Share GIFs

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, 49erurtaza said:

Well this sucks

 

May as well just keep them on IR. Can re-sign Blair on the cheap again next year lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...