Week 6 GDT - Los Angeles Rams at San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

33 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Damn, y'all, you're coming off a SB appearance and are already this pessimistic. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Shanny hates losing to McVay. I don't expect a blowout here. Only way I feel any sort of confidence that it's not close is if Jimmy is out.

Coming off a SB appearance doesn't mask the fact that half the team is out to injury and Jimmy obviously isn't healthy. 

Edited by mw2noobbuster

52 minutes ago, jrry32 said:

Damn, y'all, you're coming off a SB appearance and are already this pessimistic. Shiiiiiiiiiiiiit, Shanny hates losing to McVay. I don't expect a blowout here. Only way I feel any sort of confidence that it's not close is if Jimmy is out.

Just too hurt right now, unfortunately. 

1 hour ago, jrry32 said:

Our starting corners are Jason Verrett, Brian Allen and Jamar Taylor, although hopefully Witherspoon is half healed so can play on a gimpy leg. Whatever the overs are on Goff passing stats just lock them in.

I hate the Rams, and I'm hoping the team plays inspired football. I just don't want to see the team get rolled over like they did against the Dolphins. Or the coaching staff look completely inept to common sense problems like leaving Brian Allen on an island. The 49ers looked like they were in league with the Jets/Giants a few days ago. Even with injuries, this team/regime has been together for a while now. They shouldn't have looked completely clueless out there. 

7 hours ago, jrry32 said:

We're only missing our top three corners, top three edge rushers and have a QB that didn't look close to ready to return last week. I mean forget the other injuries/issues, this isn't CLOSE to the SB team from last year. The depth on this team was great, but when you have THIS manny injuries, then even that great depth doesn't look so good anymore. 

Oh yeah, looks like Kwon Alexander may be out with a high ankle sprain so add another one to the list. 

Only chance in this game is if Jimmy gets much better from last week but even then the secondary is so banged up it won't matter. 

I’ll just say that I totally understand the injury situation. Last season the Rams had so many injuries too. We lost Kiser because the season even started. He is our leading tackler this season and playing great football. We literally had our secondary revamped mid season with trading away Peters and Talib BUT Talib got hurt before he was traded, Johnson III got hurt and eventually Weddle got hurt. Clay got hurt as well as Obo. Not to mention Fox getting hurt before the season started. So that’s SEVEN defensive players hurt and missing games if not the season.

On offense both tight ends Higbee and Everett missed games at some point in the season, Woods and Cooks missed games at some point the season. Fortunately for Woods it had nothing to do with injuries but for personal reasons. Gurley who was never right last season missed the first meeting with the Niners game due to injury and then Brown for hurt during the season and was done. The worst unit hit was the OL. The only two healthy starters for all the season was Witworth and Blythe. When Noteboom got hurt the Rams traded for Corbett. Allen and Havenstein both got hurt. So that’s NINE offensive players missing games. 

Special teams Zuerlein got hurt during the season and missed the last few games of the season. So we are talking about SEVENTEEN players most of them were starters on their unit.  The Rams still went (9-7) missing the playoffs by one game. If Zuerlein makes that FG in Seattle the Rams would’ve been (10-6) and in the playoffs despite all of those injuries injuries. 

The Niners given the fact they play the NFC East three more times even though they lost to the Eagles. There is an extra playoff spot too. Now the schedule gets tough in next month plus so it’s going to make or break the season. We shall see but I want to see how the make up of the Niners team is if they make the playoffs or not. Can they still get to at least 8 or 9 wins and hang around in playoff contention late in the season? That’s what I want to see.

Time to go back to being our sons. When we would beat  y’all 30-10 and Donald would have 4 sacks.. I knew these times would come back. Y’all were in a magic carpet last year and still should have lost.. Wonderful! What goes up must come down! 

Any strong volunteers for a lovely sig bet? I’m telling you. Games vs the Seahawks hit different. But beating down the Niners just feels like Christmas is around the corner. Buddies that super bowl hangover is real.. Must be 12 because cinderrela can’t find that slipper. You just hate to see it. My heart is in pieces. 

Jay all Day is one of my lovely companions on this site.. Forge is that dude. Oldmanniner always has something to say.. And where is that homer Niners pride or Niners all day. 

I could taste the cherry lipstick off his lips. Hmmm. 

C936-B21-F-BADE-4573-BE17-BA15-D8-C0892-

where has the time simply gone.. Hopefully Kylee is fired after the year what is this 4 losing seasons out of 5? Like wtf. This is the norm in SF losing.. Hopefully Jenny G sees the door as well and we bring in some real talent.. 

Same old Niners from the last 5 years. Just tough.. Best of luck with no Injuries. Tag me if you would love a sig bet.. Who knows maybe y’all win. Sikeeee. 

Shame I have to wait till Sunday night and

not at 1.. Have things to do. 

till then I’ll be dreaming of y’all. 

Niners nation stand the hell up. 

Edited by El Ramster