Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

Just now, Dome said:

scum does stuff scum shouldn’t do in order to have plausible deniability later... a basic strategy of mafia 

Instead of take out a claimed protector, or rolecop, or whatever variant of cop you were claiming then?

I 100% did not target squire Night 2.  And if I did, I don't know why you wouldn't have revealed that during the bbb lynch.  Unless you're making it up now.

Just now, Daniel said:

Instead of take out a claimed protector, or rolecop, or whatever variant of cop you were claiming then?

I 100% did not target squire Night 2.  And if I did, I don't know why you wouldn't have revealed that during the bbb lynch.  Unless you're making it up now.

I didn’t claim it because you could’ve found a reasonable excuse for visiting squire... I had to get you to lie first. 

current mood: 

2m7ty4.jpg

1 minute ago, Dome said:

By the guy who has already caught two scum of differing factions?

By the guy trying to make more big brain moves.  Because you think too highly of your ability to sniff out mafia.

Mission was a shot in the dark, and you know it.

You've been making up stuff all game, and it's what you're doing now.  It'll backfire this time.

Just now, Daniel said:

By the guy trying to make more big brain moves.  Because you think too highly of your ability to sniff out mafia.

Mission was a shot in the dark, and you know it.

You've been making up stuff all game, and it's what you're doing now.  It'll backfire this time.

Mission was a shot in the dark, and when NOBODY wanted to vote for him early I was suspicious.

bcb was a shot in the dark and folded like a lawn chair

you I actually caught with legit moves