Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

2 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Guys.

Jason’s PM allegedly said he was Resistance in a game about Operation Valkyrie, and his role is mason, but he did not know if Hitler was a good guy.

This is what you are choosing to believe.

I asked if he was the side of town or the side of scum. Once I found out I was town I knew. Didn’t know b4 that. 

and I gave out my entire role Bc three of you idiots were gonna immediately lynch me for no reason. Why’s this difficulty to understand.

whos the worse player the one who’s too honest or the idiots killing town d1? I’ll let you decide. If town loses it’ll be on y’all not me.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

How dare I open up communications while no one else says anything and acts shady. How dare I?!

Jason. Not sure how many games of mafia you've ever played.

But asking for town to reveal their roles on D1 is prime scum behavior.

Would allow scum to target strongest members of the town if they were made aware of their powers.

Its scummy as hell.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I've never played mafia with you...

But as far as D1 goes, its probably the 2nd worse thing you can do sans hard claiming Hitler.

3 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

I asked if he was the side of town or the side of scum. Once I found out I was town I knew. Didn’t know b4 that. 

and I gave out my entire role Bc three of you idiots were gonna immediately lynch me for no reason. Why’s this difficulty to understand.

whos the worse player the one who’s too honest or the idiots killing town d1? I’ll let you decide. If town loses it’ll be on y’all not me.

You didn’t know you were Town until Orca posted a Town PM?

Guys...I'm going to let you know that I don't really care what's going on. Its possible that I may have a killing role and I'm going to focus on which of you I should assassinate tonight. I have to focus on the important stuff. 

20 minutes ago, SwAg said:

I feel like you said something here that isn’t just a joke.

*Stare*

18 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Are you saying that there are actual procedural elements to the function of the phases or something?  And we have different opportunities depending on Hitler’s schedule?  And communication might be limited among people, even if some others know the identity of others.

*Deadpan Stare

Just now, Forge said:

Guys...I'm going to let you know that I don't really care what's going on. Its possible that I may have a killing role and I'm going to focus on which of you I should assassinate tonight. I have to focus on the important stuff. 

N1 isn't till tomorrow baybee

It’s a game about Operation Valkyrie.  Jason enters the thread.  Jason indicates he does not know if Hitler is a bad guy or not.  At this point, he clearly had a role.  Scum clearly did not have a fake PM at that point because Orca posted one in thread shortly thereafter.  After Orca posted an example of the Town PM, Bantle claimed to be Town.  As this interaction progressed as to how someone would be uncertain, Jason indicated what made this game different and prompted his uncertainty on Hitler was the game contained Nazis.  The OP is clear that the Town is the Resistance.  He allegedly drew a mason role with Nazgul, and read “Resistance,” and did not know if that was good or bad.  So, we’re Jason’s actions better as Town or Scum?  Just wondering.

1 minute ago, Forge said:

I'm eerily at peace when you have a killing role. Now, if Touch were here...