Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 hour ago, Glen said:

Jason. Not sure how many games of mafia you've ever played.

But asking for town to reveal their roles on D1 is prime scum behavior.

Would allow scum to target strongest members of the town if they were made aware of their powers.

Its scummy as hell.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt since I've never played mafia with you...

But as far as D1 goes, its probably the 2nd worse thing you can do sans hard claiming Hitler.

Lol I was getting three votes already so Iight as well make it clear I am town. Besides, my ability is probably the least valuable so if scum does kill me- so be it as you don’t lose much- just a town vote I guess 

6 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Attacking your attacker again.

I mean, the other option is that he's played before, saw he was Hitler aligned in a game about Operation Valkyrie, with a list of people he can communicate with, but he did not know if Hitler was a good guy.  Both options require him being really dense.

I'm leaning scum because Naz posted and said nothing and because his first instinct seems to be to attack whoever is attacking him, explicitly for that reason, which is always super scummy.

This is mafia, you don't need to know anything at all.

I mean, I’m currently voting Jason, but Jason does a decent amount of that regardless of his alignment.

Just now, jasonwbantle said:

Lol I was getting three votes already so Iight as well make it clear I am town. Besides, my ability is probably the least valuable so if scum does kill me- so be it as you don’t lose much- just a town vote I guess 

To be clear, everyone according to themselves is town.

Just now, Forge said:

You all will be happy to know that my elected soundtrack to listen to during this game is Bowling for Soup.

You may all now continue with your game

you are no ET

57 minutes ago, SwAg said:

Probably Jason and Rick.  They don’t know if Nazis are bad, albeit I am saying that about each of them individually for different reasons.

You trying to say the 2nd or 3rd most intelligent person with regards to the movie (behind the host and maybe 1 other) doesn't know who the bad guys are.  Did you just wanna waive the white flag this early for a reason?