Valkyrie Mafia: D8 Ends Saturday at 10 PM EST

The Orca

1 minute ago, Pickle Rick said:

You trying to say the 2nd or 3rd most intelligent person with regards to the movie (behind the host and maybe 1 other) doesn't know who the bad guys are.  Did you just wanna waive the white flag this early for a reason? 

You do realize Operation Valkyrie is real, right?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Forge said:

You all will be happy to know that my elected soundtrack to listen to during this game is Bowling for Soup.

That's a scummy band to listen to.

Fun fact: Bowling for Soup's one big hit, 1985, was written by one-hit wonder band, SR-71, whose one hit, Right Now, was written by one-hit wonder Butch Walker.

Edited by Daniel

1 hour ago, SwAg said:

It’s a game about Operation Valkyrie.  Jason enters the thread.  Jason indicates he does not know if Hitler is a bad guy or not.  At this point, he clearly had a role.  Scum clearly did not have a fake PM at that point because Orca posted one in thread shortly thereafter.  After Orca posted an example of the Town PM, Bantle claimed to be Town.  As this interaction progressed as to how someone would be uncertain, Jason indicated what made this game different and prompted his uncertainty on Hitler was the game contained Nazis.  The OP is clear that the Town is the Resistance.  He allegedly drew a mason role with Nazgul, and read “Resistance,” and did not know if that was good or bad.  So, we’re Jason’s actions better as Town or Scum?  Just wondering.

Wrong. He posted what town was AFTER I asked. Why lie about that? Shady as ****.

I knew right after that that Hitler was the bad guy and it was our job to kill him. That’s when I said I’m town. Yet you shady twats All came at me anyways to lynch me. So... I put all my cards on the table and made it pretty damn clear to anyone with half a brain that I’m town and not a very valuable meme bet of town.

Swag

8 minutes ago, jasonwbantle said:

Wrong. He posted what town was AFTER I asked. Why lie about that? Shady as ****.

I knew right after that that Hitler was the bad guy and it was our job to kill him. That’s when I said I’m town. Yet you shady twats All came at me anyways to lynch me. So... I put all my cards on the table and made it pretty damn clear to anyone with half a brain that I’m town and not a very valuable meme bet of town.

Swag

What do you think I lied about there?