Week whatever: Two birds, One game {Eagles vs Ravens GDT}

Kiltman

Really not many QBs (<10) that I’d expect to look any better than Wentz vs these Ds with this offense. Far cry from 1st 3 weeks where he was playing like the worst QB in the league. Still making 2-3 inexcusable decisions every game, part of that is hero ball complex which gets exasperated by lack of help, part of that I have no idea the possible explanation.

Overall my worry about him long term is way less than it was after week 3. Not handing him the keys to the city, but indeed think those 1st 3 weeks were a “fluke” more or less.

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Really not many QBs (<10) that I’d expect to look any better than Wentz vs these Ds with this offense. Far cry from 1st 3 weeks where he was playing like the worst QB in the league. Still making 2-3 inexcusable decisions every game, part of that is hero ball complex which gets exasperated by lack of help, part of that I have no idea the possible explanation.

Overall my worry about him long term is way less than it was after week 3. Not handing him the keys to the city, but indeed think those 1st 3 weeks were a “fluke” more or less.

needs to build up his trade value. 

1 minute ago, Danger said:

He found him quickly but he didn't really have much of a throwing lane, he got around and opened up the lane.

Dude was staring at the middle of the field, he just happened to roll out that way. Croon was open on his third step of the route. 

Im not asking the guy to be perfect but he has a tendency to lock in on his first read. 

• Like 1

Just now, RandyMossIsBoss said:

You’re prb right but it’s just the same old ish with him. It’s time to grow up and grow out. He gotta know by now what’s a smart play and what isn’t. 

This team is frustrating. They look like different teams from quarter to quarter. At the end of every game when I look at our deficit, I always come back to a handful of plays. The Wentz fumble deep in our territory, the Miles Sanders and John Hightower drops. If the Eagles executed a select handful of plays each game, they'd have 3 more wins. Probably 10 total plays define this team.

Just now, EagleBlueDon said:

This team is frustrating. They look like different teams from quarter to quarter. At the end of every game when I look at our deficit, I always come back to a handful of plays. The Wentz fumble deep in our territory, the Miles Sanders and John Hightower drops. If the Eagles executed a select handful of plays each game, they'd have 3 more wins. Probably 10 total plays define this team.

It’s the difference between good and bad teams mostly. Every year.