Week 6 | Other Games GDT

naptownskinsfan

1 hour ago, e16bball said:

Is anyone watching this Miami-Jets game? I assume no one anywhere is, for any reason, under any circumstances. But I have a morbid curiosity to know if the Jets genuinely look as bad as the stats are showing. 

I'm not exactly sure how Joe Flacco throwing 21 of 44 for 186 yards (4.2 YPA), 0 TD, and 1 INT and having the team scoring 0 points is missing proper context.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, e16bball said:

Is anyone watching this Miami-Jets game? I assume no one anywhere is, for any reason, under any circumstances. But I have a morbid curiosity to know if the Jets genuinely look as bad as the stats are showing. 

Just watched the clip of him taking what looked to be a 20+ yard sack. So...yeah...

I hate the Jets and their screwing up of our top pick chances... :(

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Just watched the clip of him taking what looked to be a 20+ yard sack. So...yeah...

This 20+ yard sack?

Somehow I feel like it looks even worse in dots than it would have in real life.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Don’t worry Thai, Kyle Allen is going to lead us to the playoffs and everything will be fixed! 😂 

37 minutes ago, turtle28 said:

Andy Reid is the GOAT offensive play caller. Reid got the lead vs the Bills and ran it down their throats on a cold rainy night in upstate NY. They said Reid just had his most rushing attempts of his entire career. CEH had 26 rushes and 161 yds on a 6.2 avg.

CEH just doesn’t want to lose touches to Bell

• Like 1