14 members have voted

1. 1. Which game is the GOTW?

• #23 NC State @ #13 North Carolina
    • #17 Iowa State @ #6 Oklahoma State
    • #18 Michigan @ #21 Minnesota
    • #9 Cincinnati @ #16 SMU
    • Other (Specify in Thread)

8 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Bearcats are going to go undefeated in the regular season.  Not sure the love they'll get from the committee, but I'm at least interested to see where they fall when the time comes. 

I can see them being 5th when it’s all said and done. The committee won’t let them in.

36 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

I can see them being 5th when it’s all said and done. The committee won’t let them in.

Tbh I just think it’s going to be tough this season to have a legitimate fourth team in the playoffs. Obviously I’m assuming too much right now at this stage, that Clemson, Alabama, and Ohio State go undefeated. But if that happens, you have a 2-loss UGA, a not-elite UND that’s lost 1 or more, a sub standard Big 12 Champ, a team like Wisconsin or UM, or a non P5 undefeated like UC. 

9 hours ago, NateDawg said:

Bearcats are going to go undefeated in the regular season.  Not sure the love they'll get from the committee, but I'm at least interested to see where they fall when the time comes. 

If they go undefeated, they will surely be the G5 representative in the NY6.  But I don't think they get into the playoffs, even with a subpar field. 

Yeah, I definitely do not see them getting the love from the committee. Nor do I think they are a top 4 team. I am just struggling to see what team stands above the rest for the #4 seed, if things go as many project at this early stage. Obviously there could always be a mixup if Ohio State were to lose, Georgia were to beat Alabama, etc.