Week 7 GDT: Texans vs Packers

lumberjackchris

It isn't easy with all of issues you guys are going thru.  We had these problems the last couple of years with McCarthy who is now having a tough time in Dallas.  Sometimes you have to clean house and start over.  I like your QB and a lot of your other players but from here it looks like they need better direction.  Good luck the rest of this season.

1 hour ago, ET80 said:

Gonna need a first, along with a few more things (Jamaal Williams, a 5th).

I'm motivated to get a deal done, but it starts with a 1st.

Because JJ is from WI it would be great for us to have him but for you guys you should try to trade him to a team that will most likely will have a higher pick than we will.  And JJ's salary is probably prohibitive for us anyway.

10 minutes ago, Pugger said:

Because JJ is from WI it would be great for us to have him but for you guys you should try to trade him to a team that will most likely will have a higher pick than we will.  And JJ's salary is probably prohibitive for us anyway.

Yeah - Green Bay and Pittsburgh are the only two teams I'd be interested in dealing with. MAYBE New Orleans, simply because Watt would be such a great presence for that area, an area that's still reeling from multiple storms over the weeks. 

Any pick in the top 32 would be ideal, but I doubt that sort of compensation would be available for a 31 year old DE with a history of injuries.

4 hours ago, ET80 said:

Yeah - Green Bay and Pittsburgh are the only two teams I'd be interested in dealing with. MAYBE New Orleans, simply because Watt would be such a great presence for that area, an area that's still reeling from multiple storms over the weeks. 

Any pick in the top 32 would be ideal, but I doubt that sort of compensation would be available for a 31 year old DE with a history of injuries.

Watt to the Titans for a 2nd and rights to the Oilers history/name. Deal?