Buccaneers sign WR Antonio Brown

RaidersAreOne

3 hours ago, BucsDraftGeek47 said:

with the way we are starting to click on offense

AB  being added is beyond scary

I kind of feel this way too, but I do believe he’s gone the second he starts to mess with team unity or if convicted of some of the accusations against him.

However, the Bucs have been averaging 40+ points the last few weeks so how much better could it really get with AB? Why take the risk?

Honestly, I think this signing was as much about injury insurance and adding talent as it was about keeping AB away from Seattle. Seattle is going to be a top 2 team competing for the NFC this year and AB with DK and Lockett would have been something I didn’t care to see in the playoffs.

1 hour ago, ravishingone said:

The official contract.  The performance based incentives are WR1 production.  Assuming everyone stays healthy, those incentives will be very hard to accomplish.

Cant wait to get a comp pick in 21 when a WR needy team sees him flourish here. Fournette and Brown could fetch picks but I doubt they’ll be third round comp picks. AB has the best chance though