Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

4 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Oh, I haven't forgotten one bit...I'm speaking strictly from a mechanical standpoint. :)

How can one be both an x shot and an odd/even?

And, given that there weren't any kills from the claimed odd night/2 shot/I lost my 2nd shot because Counselor had it on Daboyle who was day killed and it wasn't void and someone visited him, why protect that individual/fish?

:)

So, is it a gambit, or is he lying scum?

Oh I'm not getting into that, since the one thing we know for sure is that he's lying.  I was suspicious of Counselor before he replaced him, and this just puts him over the top.

It's possible that one of the things he's saying is true and he's town, but I doubt it.  Even if he is, he's playing very anti-town.

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I'm not adamantly assuming that there is, more or less just thinking out loud. Assuming a protector would assume that a TOWN player visited him and that it wasn't scum...

...and he's assuming that there's only ONE PERSON.

IMO, it's highly likely the person that visited Pickle is also scum if Pickle is scum.

It's possible, but honestly, I could see a lot of potential town roles visiting him for one reason or another.  Protector seems extremely unlikely, and I assume that it isn't someone who's already claimed.  But with the number of odd/even or x-shot abilities that we have, it's hard to say what it could be.  We could have some doubling.

But your theory makes sense.  I just think there's too many variables for it to be a safe bet.

Pickle is by a wide margin the scummiest player right now, Malf I think is behaving like scum as well, but his character claim gives me pause.  Josh should be the first lynch we do when we don't have better options, but that's more for day 1 reasons than anything else.  There's really no concrete evidence on him, he's just inactive/lurking like he always does.

I do like the idea of continuing to force money transfers.  It doesn't clear anyone, but it can keep money out of scum hands.

I propose @bcb1213 and @squire12 give their money to Nacho.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Oh I'm not getting into that, since the one thing we know for sure is that he's lying.  I was suspicious of Counselor before he replaced him, and this just puts him over the top.

It's possible that one of the things he's saying is true and he's town, but I doubt it.  Even if he is, he's playing very anti-town.

It's possible, but honestly, I could see a lot of potential town roles visiting him for one reason or another.  Protector seems extremely unlikely, and I assume that it isn't someone who's already claimed.  But with the number of odd/even or x-shot abilities that we have, it's hard to say what it could be.  We could have some doubling.

But your theory makes sense.  I just think there's too many variables for it to be a safe bet.

Pickle is by a wide margin the scummiest player right now, Malf I think is behaving like scum as well, but his character claim gives me pause.  Josh should be the first lynch we do when we don't have better options, but that's more for day 1 reasons than anything else.  There's really no concrete evidence on him, he's just inactive/lurking like he always does.

I do like the idea of continuing to force money transfers.  It doesn't clear anyone, but it can keep money out of scum hands.

I propose @bcb1213 and @squire12 give their money to Nacho.

Totally makes sense given he is 100% confirmed town. No chance about it lol

8 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Josh, why would you have been told if you hadn't used a move? Why not come out with that immediately as opposed to waiting 4 hours?

This is a good point, actually.

9 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Josh was blocked the night that there was a kill, and then last night, nothing really happened either. I find that profoundly interesting.

Was he?  I thought we only knew Swag sabotaged him on the night there was no kill.  Daboyle was blocked that same night too, which I assumed explained the lack of a kill.

Where are you seeing that Josh was blocked on the night there was a kill?

1 minute ago, Daniel said:

Was he?  I thought we only knew Swag sabotaged him on the night there was no kill.  Daboyle was blocked that same night too, which I assumed explained the lack of a kill.

Wait what...yeah this is totally pointing to scum 

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Correct, I meant "sabotaged". 

12 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Orca 1.0 was the protector 

Ugh man let's not go down the "1.0" wormholes, even if this is a joke...it's nice enough for Matts to let us back into the game with some unique potential inside knowledge. I gave him my word I wouldn't share mine with the thread to help him with his game.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Ugh man let's not go down the "1.0" wormholes, even if this is a joke...it's nice enough for Matts to let us back into the game with some unique potential inside knowledge. I gave him my word I wouldn't share mine with the thread to help him with his game.

Just caught up. Game mod hat

Orca was revived not a replacement. So his knowledge from Orca 1.0 is OK to share 

• Like 1