Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

On 11/7/2020 at 12:03 AM, Daniel said:

@MWil23 @squire12 and @Hockey5djh

Pickle obviously killed, so he has to be ths lynch today or he will keep killing townies, regardless of his alignment.

On 11/7/2020 at 12:39 AM, Pickle Rick said:

Looks like my list is the blueprint to victory yet again.  Gonna keep following it to victory.  

Squire 

Bcb

Bbb

Malf 

On 11/7/2020 at 5:04 AM, MWil23 said:

You mean odd night, 2 shot, now vanilla, right?

Pickle

On 11/7/2020 at 8:00 AM, squire12 said:

Buff, malf, pickle most likely scum.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:15 AM, MWil23 said:

Malfatron is probably scum 

Here were all the votes before I redlettered bcb.

Bcb wasnt going to be a lynch candidate that day.

On 11/7/2020 at 9:00 AM, bcb1213 said:

Totally understand.   Just trying to get all the info I got on it out there 

Also F u Malf 

On 11/7/2020 at 9:15 AM, MWil23 said:

Malfatron is probably scum 

Oh and look, mwil changed his vote to me RIGHT AFTER bcb claims i stole from him?

mwil is anticipating the 1:1 and he wants to gauge how it goes. He then has the option to leave his vote on me if need be (and just leave the thread). 

now let me ask you this @MWil23 before bcb posted that i stole from him, your vote was on pickle.

Why did you change your vote to me after bcb claimed i stole from him? Which player in the game would you have been fine with me visiting at that point in the game?

Bcb was an unknown, and a good choice to try to steal from. 

I could have easily stole from daniel or someone else, but i did the correct thing.

i dont buy that bcbs claim was enough to get you to change your vote to me.

1 hour ago, squire12 said:

Why would we not give money to Orca as he is revived town?

No one else seems to be addressing it, so I'm just trying to get it going to win for town.   Orca's vanilla and an ex-mason, for starters, and it doesn't look like he's reading.  If for instance, it grants an additional use of ability, mine would be better to reload.

And I've killed a mafia, been helpful to town in gameplay the entire time, and character claimed.  I don't know if you just don't understand, or if you're just being difficult because you're an indy who doesn't care who wins, but continuing to suspect me, especially with what's been put in the thread the last day, is just ridiculous.

But I'm not opposed to giving the money to Hockey.  Either way, we need to do something to try and get an item.  I can't imagine they hurt us, and at bare minimum, let's have a ******* plan.

@MWil23 @Malfatron @Hockey5djh @The Orcaand @bcb1213 someone give me a rundown of who has money left so we can figure out what we can buy.