Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

Just now, MWil23 said:

My awards:

LVP: @TheKillerNacho for bringing Orca back to life.

LVP LVP: @The Orca who trolled after coming back to life.

LVP LVP LVP: MWil23, who lost twice

MVP: @SwAg who was fortunate enough to get killed before the inevitable Town slow crawl to complete stupidity

I had this game solved if yall just sheeped my reads smh

10 hours ago, MWil23 said:

MWil23 Lock

Goodnight everyone.

It was at this point you all should have understood that I was Town and asking for a flip. 

10 hours ago, Daniel said:

Well now I don't know what to think.

I even tried to do you a favor and help you out...and then you locked your vote on yourself to prove that you were Town. :) 

I envision at this point, this was the closest scum came to being concerned after seeing how the day phase played out. Am I wrong @Malfatron

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Join the club man. LOL :)

4 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

but yeah this is the last time I'm helping Orca even though I basically had no choice.

You should have brought MWil 1.0 back to life. ;)

Seriously though, when you spend a good portion of a select few games trolling, it ends up becoming a "Boy who cried wolf" situation on when you should be taken seriously. While grudges should never carryover in Mafia, meta and thread credibility does and should.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Join the club man. LOL :)

You should have brought MWil 1.0 back to life. ;)

Seriously though, when you spend a good portion of a select few games trolling, it ends up becoming a "Boy who cried wolf" situation on when you should be taken seriously. While grudges should never carryover in Mafia, meta and thread credibility does and should.

I tried, host said I Couldn't

• Like 1

Just now, TheKillerNacho said:

more fun when you lynch Malfatron the obvious mafia...

Hey now, don't blame me.

I nailed BCB and Josh, and legitimately made a pretty clear case on Malfatron...but unfortunately @Daniel I lost his vote when I was trying to show a plausible outcome of how it MAYBE couldn't have been Malf and Squire could potentially have been an Indy, and @squire12 I think somewhat saw what I did with Daniel/how eager he was to prove that he was Town and also locked his vote early on me...but the following day losing Squire at night cemented it.

Aside from every other "Scum Meme" Malf moment, Town Malf makes a plea to leave me alive until morning to make my case instead of locking immediately.

Watching Malf essentially meme for 4 days and win was absolutely hilarious!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

Hey now, don't blame me.

I nailed BCB and Josh, and legitimately made a pretty clear case on Malfatron...but unfortunately @Daniel I lost his vote when I was trying to show a plausible outcome of how it MAYBE couldn't have been Malf and Squire could potentially have been an Indy, and @squire12 I think somewhat saw what I did with Daniel/how eager he was to prove that he was Town and also locked his vote early on me...but the following day losing Squire at night cemented it.

Aside from every other "Scum Meme" Malf moment, Town Malf makes a plea to leave me alive until morning to make my case instead of locking immediately.

@MWil23

you played well. Couple things that gave me serious pause

1.  Slow playing while visited pickle until after bcb claimed to and when everyone had claimed you then admitted only 1 player did.  You lost some credibility in that your willingness to run a gambit on something like this was very much in play then.

2.  Locking your vote did not signify you being town.  Town should "never" self vote.  See forge from Magic the Gathering at the final 3.

3.  The watch of pickle n3 vs swoosh or nacho was a hard question that I couldn't reconcile.  Your answer was essentially... I got it right. Which from my view goes back to #1

37 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

My awards:

MVP: @SwAg who was fortunate enough to get killed before the inevitable Town slow crawl to complete stupidity

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

Who the hell didn't lynch Malf????????

Why lynch Daniel?????????????????

Jesus Christ did anyone read the thread

gg I guess

37 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

36 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

but yeah this is the last time I'm helping Orca even though I basically had no choice.

1. I didnt only troll (though I did in the thread a lot to amuse myself and push people) 

2. I was in a chat with @squire12 for the BBB, BcB, and Daniel lynches, and had his thoughts from the previous day for the final lynch. I just chose wrong, it happens. Squire probably would have gone Malf, I didnt

3. Host error contributed to the Daniel lynch, and Daniel lynched himself and Mwil tried lynching himself in OT the same day, so it was a town lynch either way with town lynching themself

4. If you all lynched Malf over me on D2 none of this happens, maybe lynch better early lol 

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, squire12 said:

@MWil23

you played well. Couple things that gave me serious pause

1.  Slow playing while visited pickle until after bcb claimed to and when everyone had claimed you then admitted only 1 player did.  You lost some credibility in that your willingness to run a gambit on something like this was very much in play then.

I would argue that I didn't run a gambit. I held on to the last minute on "just one" visitor and left it open, which you admittedly at the time said was fair/you understood. IMO in past games I've been burned by coming out "too willingly" with information as a watcher or tracker. Based upon reactions, it became fairly clear that Malfatron, who had already looked scummy, seemed very eager to see who visited, and couldn't make up his mind whether or not to bus BCB/get himself bussed instead to help try to "clear" BCB

2.  Locking your vote did not signify you being town.  Town should "never" self vote.  See forge from Magic the Gathering at the final 3.

That's fair. I'd say that I was trying to signal to everyone that I wanted to see my flip and that would also clear Daniel/my read of Daniel, thereby feeding you Malfatron D1.

3.  The watch of pickle n3 vs swoosh or nacho was a hard question that I couldn't reconcile.  Your answer was essentially... I got it right. Which from my view goes back to #1

I gave @Matts4313 my word as a replacement that I wouldn't use prior knowledge on MWil 1.0 or out information to anyone. MWil 1.0 was the EVEN NIGHT vigilante, so I thought that I could either nail Counselor/Pickle 2.0 as scum, or more likely, see if I could see scum try to tamper with that vigilante hit. It worked...but then I couldn't say WHY I had a strong suspicion that he was the odd night vigilante and telling the truth. That was difficult.

I thought I deserved the benefit of the doubt since I was right and my voting pattern/push of Josh (and vote on him almost immediately) warranted we at least checked out BCB and Malf, but I guess I didn't do a good enough job convincing people.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, The Orca said:

1. I didnt only troll (though I did in the thread a lot to amuse myself and push people) 

You mostly trolled. If not, you played badly down the stretch with your votes. It happens.

2. I was in a chat with @squire12 for the BBB, BcB, and Daniel lynches, and had his thoughts from the previous day for the final lynch. I just chose wrong, it happens. Squire probably would have gone Malf, I didnt

Fair

3. Host error contributed to the Daniel lynch, and Daniel lynched himself and Mwil tried lynching himself in OT the same day, so it was a town lynch either way with town lynching themself

I spoke to my rationale above

4. If you all lynched Malf over me on D2 none of this happens, maybe lynch better early lol 

Don't blame me. I voted elsewhere D2.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

Hey now, don't blame me.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

My awards:

I was robbed.

1 hour ago, MWil23 said:

It was at this point you all should have understood that I was Town and asking for a flip. 

I even tried to do you a favor and help you out...and then you locked your vote on yourself to prove that you were Town. :) 

I envision at this point, this was the closest scum came to being concerned after seeing how the day phase played out. Am I wrong @Malfatron

Voting for myself was more because pushing the it's either Malf or MWil, we can't go wrong with one of them thing wasn't working.  I knew we had a 50/50 shot with one of you two, and was kinda just hoping the coin flip landed in town's favor, but I got tired of arguing and Malf gave me footballs.  Shrug.

I just think it's bullcrap that the first time I get through a game, as town, without being killed early, I have an autorevive.