Idiocracy Mafia, Powered by Brawndo: Town lived up to the name, Mafia won.

Matts4313

19 hours ago, Malfatron said:

i will likely give you or counse the money

This was in response to Hockey. Malf had him on his shortlist to receive funds after he claimed mason.

Then he forgot and investigated him.

Malf is scum, Josh just got roleblocked at the same time as a killer. Josh is still suspicious, but it’s also hard to believe he would openly transfer funds to a scummate in thread when he could do it privately.

So Malf. By the way, so we don’t get into the whole back and forth, I killed daboyle. Which is why I am also suspicious of Counselor.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Daniel said:

This was in response to Hockey. Malf had him on his shortlist to receive funds after he claimed mason.

Malf is scum, Josh just got roleblocked at the same time as a killer. Josh is still suspicious, but it’s also hard to believe he would openly transfer funds to a scummate in thread when he could do it privately.

So Malf. By the way, so we don’t get into the whole back and forth, I killed daboyle. Which is why I am also suspicious of Counselor.

Now that is some juicy stuff!!!!

8 minutes ago, Daniel said:

How did you kill Daboyle exactly? @Malfatron who did you give funds to?

1 minute ago, squire12 said:

with a knife in the study?

with a candlestick in the lounge?

with a wrench in the library?

Yes, clue mafia would be a fun thing

@The Orca, I think that Squire is dead on the money here, and I think that you're the guy to run this game. An interactive Clue Mafia with items, everyone has the potential to be an investigator, everyone has the ability to interact with the board, exchange portions of invests...it would be a massive undertaking, but I think it could be legendary if done correctly...either that or @Whicker or @TheKillerNacho.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Malf using his theft to "investigate" someone who was a very strong Town read/essentially vanilla after Orca's demise is a head scratcher at best, especially in light of those who offered up funds to Nacho as a nice potential starting point. While not everyone who gave Nacho money should be viewed as "clear", it would at least have been a strong starting point, not to mention @squire12's list last page.