Week 8 GDT - Seattle Seahawks vs San Francisco 49ers

J-ALL-DAY

If Moseley had any idea where the ball was at, he would have had a chance at a INT there.

Saleh went three straight blitzes with corners playing press coverage. Playing with fire but that's your only shot with no pass rush at all.

Down six only somehow, I will take it. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

If Moseley had any idea where the ball was at, he would have had a chance at a INT there.

Saleh went three straight blitzes with corners playing press coverage. Playing with fire but that's your only shot with no pass rush at all.

Down six only somehow, I will take it. 

Honestly should be up with the way we played the first quarter. Till that int they really didn't have much to say.

2 minutes ago, Justone2 said:

Honestly should be up with the way we played the first quarter. Till that int they really didn't have much to say.

We blew our chances but have played extremely sloppy.

The return game after East Coast trips have not been good to us. Literally the last four times we have been sloppy and just off offensively. 

But whatever, we survived the half by only being down 6. Still in the game and need to score here after half. Shanny needs to adjust to the blitz heavy Seahawks defense. 

1 minute ago, J-ALL-DAY said:

Coleman did suffer a knee injury. Wonder if he pulled anything on that run to the sideline? Knew something was off by the way he came off the field. 

Who is the next RB up going forward until Mostert returns? 

Austin walter,I believe

1 minute ago, N4L said:

I have been driving the Zack Wilson bandwagon around here 

Kid has some good moxy. Love the ball placement and different arm angles. He sees the field really well 

He makes it look easy the only problem he hasn't faced any real good defenses