Name me Two players that.....

vegas492

1 minute ago, PACKRULE said:

Ramsey - agree he's got issues they all do he tackles like my sister if you watched last night. But when he's right he can shut down and name recognition will stop QB's and OC's from throwing his away. So they have no choice but to throw at King or JA, and I would spooge in my pants if we could have JA around the line of scrimmage playing slot i think he could easily be a Woodson type player around the ball more.

Evans his size and the guy can catch and run plus he's experienced. Hard to go wrong with any of the top guys really could go DK for his speed but i like Evan's catch radios, competetivness and desire.

I dig it, but....

In this scheme, isn't Lazard Evans?  Do you really think we are going to change our offense to fit an Evans like talent?  Or, is it more likely that we use that "other" WR like we used Lazard.

I get Ramsey, and I agree with you.  I'm just racking my brain for someone else that is less of a loose cannon on and off the field.

And more and more I'm getting swayed to 2 defensive names.

3 minutes ago, AlexGreen#20 said:

Aaron Donald and Chris Jones

Care to go into scheme fit and what Jones would do?

Not being argumentative at all, I think he's a fine choice.

But curious as to how he would be used in this scheme with the other guys that we have.

I think I'll choose the obvious one first...Aaron Donald.  Pettine can't screw him up, he and Kenny would be great inside.

I really want to choose another defensive guy, but I honestly feel like Donald is enough there.

So I'll go Tyreke Hill at WR.

Wanted someone that can run crossers, and he's the best at it.  Wanted someone to put into motion, he's great at it.  And...he runs the "go" route with the best of him and despite his size, he high points the ball really well.

Vante and Lazard can do everything they do today, but now we've got that threat at the next level.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, vegas492 said:

I dig it, but....

In this scheme, isn't Lazard Evans?  Do you really think we are going to change our offense to fit an Evans like talent?  Or, is it more likely that we use that "other" WR like we used Lazard.

I get Ramsey, and I agree with you.  I'm just racking my brain for someone else that is less of a loose cannon on and off the field.

And more and more I'm getting swayed to 2 defensive names.

Gilmore i added it after he's a shut down.............take him.

Evans is way faster then Lazard I can turn lazard into a TE with Evans on the team.  Evans ran a 4.5 at his combine the kid can run sure he's a bit slower then Metcalf but i just like how for a bit of an unknown nationally he catches most everything.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, vegas492 said:

I think I'll choose the obvious one first...Aaron Donald.  Pettine can't screw him up, he and Kenny would be great inside.

I really want to choose another defensive guy, but I honestly feel like Donald is enough there.

So I'll go Tyreke Hill at WR.

Wanted someone that can run crossers, and he's the best at it.  Wanted someone to put into motion, he's great at it.  And...he runs the "go" route with the best of him and despite his size, he high points the ball really well.

Vante and Lazard can do everything they do today, but now we've got that threat at the next level.

Nice pics never thought about HIll other than he's a ****** bag but dam fast though.

Just now, PACKRULE said:

Nice pics never thought about HIll other than he's a ****** bag but dam fast though.

The d-bag part of him had me not wanting him.

But he fits what this offense is missing.

As in, no offense to Allen Robinson and the discussion we are having about him, but he isn't what is missing from the offense.

No doubt Kittle would be amazing, but our TE's are doing very well.

And I'm really struggling to figure out who else crosses the field as well as Hill.  Or can do the motion stuff as well as him.

And I might still be swayed with another defender.