Sign in to follow this  
Mesa_Titan

GDT: Titans (5-2) at Bears (5-3)

I have no idea what the defense is going to look like Sunday. Bad, I assume, but the personnel usage will be really interesting.

20 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

Does this mean we have to shut down Adoree for 3 weeks? Can we put him down as a healthy scratch to stop that? I am so confused what is wrong with him that they are not telling us? Such a weird situation. The season is in the balance with the next couple of games. Bit scared.

4 minutes ago, twotonebluenation said:

Does this mean we have to shut down Adoree for 3 weeks? Can we put him down as a healthy scratch to stop that? I am so confused what is wrong with him that they are not telling us? Such a weird situation. The season is in the balance with the next couple of games. Bit scared.

They can’t put him on IR again. Otherwise he’d be shut down for the season. They’ll put him on the active 53 roster but he’ll be inactive for gameday

can't wait to watch nick foles repeat his 2017 playoffs performance against us

Well it looks like two seasons in a row where Adoree can’t stay healthy.  Certainly isn’t earning a 2nd contract at this point.

Just now, twotonebluenation said:

Any talk on the outside possibility of King playing?

I mean he should play it’s just how many mistakes he makes. 

Our offense is just going to have to going into each game with the mentality that they have to carry this defense. We are going to have to be ultra aggressive on offense.

Edited by twotonebluenation

Lmao, so no Jackson, what if King doesn't play? Who exactly are we trotting out there? This is a joke.

2 minutes ago, ttitansfan4life said:

I mean he should play it’s just how many mistakes he makes. 

Hey I will take his mistakes over anything that has been out there honestly, haha.

Have they said who the long snapper will be? I saw the guy we signed won’t be eligible until Monday due to covid restrictions.