Saints 5-2 @ Bucs 6-2- SNF

ravishingone

1 minute ago, ravishingone said:

exactly, they have zero speed and a Qb who never goes deep, let s play zone

Tom struggled to go deep his entire career in New England aside from 2007 when he had Randy Moss. All of the time over throws as he's not accurate going deep. 

Also Tom never won any SB's in New England with a vertical passing game as both the 2007 & 2017 Patriots came up short when they used the deep routes with Moss & later Brandon Cooks.

When Tom signed with the Bucs I questioned if he could play outside the Josh McDaniels offense.

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Tom struggled to go deep his entire career in New England aside from 2007 when he had Randy Moss. All of the time over throws as he's not accurate going deep. 

Also Tom never won any SB's in New England with a vertical passing game as both the 2007 & 2017 Patriots came up short when they used the deep routes with Moss & later Brandon Cooks.

When Tom signed with the Bucs I questioned if he could play outside the Josh McDaniels offense.

I was alluding to the Bucs defense

1 minute ago, NFL Network said:

Pretty sure he was talking about Brees.

But the offensive game plan the past 2 weeks have been horrendous. 

• Like 1