The Washington Football Team (2-5) vs The New York Football Giants (1-7)

MikeT14

7 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

I’m at the point where we just need to put terry back there, I know it’s more dangerous as far as injuries go but at least he makes good decisions and has good hands

Literally just don’t put anyone back there before you put Terry at risk like that. 

Also, you’d think a professional coaching staff would be able to find at least a single player who can field a punt and fall to the ground without fumbling by Week 9. I know it’s an evaluation season, so it’s not fair to expect decent performance from the players — but we’re also (purportedly) contenders for the playoffs, and that (purportedly) makes us Super Bowl contenders once we’re “in the dance.” So let’s clean it up here. 

Edited by e16bball

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

Dude come on Thai. You have to see Moreland playing 10 yards off and giving up easy yards each week. He’s just not playing well this year. 

I see him playing his assignment. If the coaches want them to press, they will. You're not running man at that point. His tackling sucked though