The Washington Football Team (2-5) vs The New York Football Giants (1-7)

MikeT14

Should be pretty close. Teams are pretty evenly matched, as others have said. 

To me, it’ll come down to which team’s DL can make a bigger impact against the opposing OL. You’ve got two QBs who are dueling turnover machines, and both of them primarily get themselves into trouble when they get panicky under pressure — to avoid sacks, they’ll both force ill-advised throws that lead to game-changing plays for the defense. Plus, they’re both fumblers, so any sack has a real chance of becoming a turnover as well. 

I was pretty impressed with how well the Giants played against TB. Their OL held up better than it had been, and their defense made some impact. If they can give Jones time like they did on Monday, he could have a lot of success picking on our LBs and safeties. Golden Tate might finally get his wish to be “thrown the ball.”

I thought we looked like the better team the last time we played them. I suspect we’ll win, but I like the 23-20 number. It will likely be very close unless one team falls behind quickly and it gets away from them. 

• Like 1

On 11/6/2020 at 12:44 PM, offbyone said:

We just got to get out ahead early.  They will fold if we do.  But if we let them in the game like Tampa did, clearly they will fight.

I agree here think if we jump out early there oline can not block our DLine in known passing spots

3 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

Well, I've been more than a bit busy, but I got tickets for tomorrow's game.  My window to buy opened two Wednesday's ago around lunch time and about half of the seats were still available.  I will be in section 126 in row 14, which is an end zone corner on the away side.  

Cool. You and Thai both at the game! That’s awesome 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, naptownskinsfan said:

See you there.  

I'll be tailgating from my car.  Beers and whatever replaced Wegman's hot bar.  

I thought they weren't allowing tailgates? We were told none allowed. Which sucks royally because that's usually been the best part of gameday these last 2 decades