The Washington Football Team (2-5) vs The New York Football Giants (1-7)

MikeT14

3 hours ago, ripsean21 said:

https://twitter.com/john_keim/status/1325510617957011457?s=20

we found our mod at the game in the jimmy Mo Jersey 😂😂😂

That wasn't me. Wrong end zone. And I'll be getting my JFM jersey once we go to the new unis and new name.

@naptownskinsfan and I were actually in the same end zone. I was right in the EZ right in the middle of the uprights. Just up from the crossbar. Wearing a Redskins hat and a black tshirt.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jeezy Fanatic said:

This is the issue with having a coach who also makes personnel decisions, the coach in them is rarely able to separate what helps them win next week vs. what helps them win next year. Rivera is being myopic here. At least with Kyle Allen there was an argument that he could develop into an asset.

Don't forget. He spearheaded the name change, the letterhead change, the change in the chefs, as well as the daily menu. And picked out a new china pattern.

• Like 2

@Thaiphoon Just for the record, Cam Sims said after the game that on his long pass play up the left side that the fake to the bubble screen was part of of the play design before Alex or whoever the QB was would then hit Cam up the sideline he was first going to fake the bubble screen because they saw on film from their last match up vs the NYG that the corner would jump the bubble screen and they thought they could get a WR up the sidelines behind and they did.

Great play design/play call by Scott Turner, great film review and recognition by Turner that they could get that and then Alex and Cam Sims executed the play perfectly. 

Edited by turtle28

15 minutes ago, mar29020 said:

we have such an overrated D line

It’s more a LB problem than a DL problem. Our LBs aren’t filling their run fits correctly. It’s obvious when you look at the tackle numbers. Our safeties had 18 tackles. When that happens it means your linebackers sucked vs the run. Kamren Curl had 11 tackles as our SS. Our FS Everett had 7 tackles.

8 hours ago, turtle28 said:

@Thaiphoon Just for the record, Cam Sims said after the game that on his long pass play up the left side that the fake to the bubble screen was part of of the play design before Alex or whoever the QB was would then hit Cam up the sideline he was first going to fake the bubble screen because they saw on film from their last match up vs the NYG that the corner would jump the bubble screen and they thought they could get a WR up the sidelines behind and they did.

Great play design/play call by Scott Turner, great film review and recognition by Turner that they could get that and then Alex and Cam Sims executed the play perfectly. 

Yes. I never said it wasnt a fake. My point was that he immediately looked right as soon as he planted yesterday. It's a pattern with him and the reason why they used it as a fake on this play. He also got better at not doing it (as I pointed out) as the game progressed.

10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Don't forget. He spearheaded the name change, the letterhead change, the change in the chefs, as well as the daily menu. And picked out a new china pattern.

You cannot criticize the China ! It's just gorgeous ! Very tasteful indeed !!

shopping?q=tbn:ANd9GcTAAVrD-GhDNm9ZSlLYgFdKgOdJg0OYsaSSnZ0oDhZs89aU4dWUtvzPvwiOTSoNxJuNChDgOZ6haU14hoN0jW6NydKi0uMl5tjcBk_BzDq6hWBS89MJhMfG

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Thaiphoon said:

Yes. I never said it wasnt a fake. My point was that he immediately looked right as soon as he planted yesterday. It's a pattern with him and the reason why they used it as a fake on this play. He also got better at not doing it (as I pointed out) as the game progressed.

Sorry, I don’t remember you pointing all of that out with your other post a few pages ago, but maybe I misremembered 😂 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

Think one of the worse plays to me yesterday was a 3rd and long and our guys played 10-15 yards off coverage that gave the gaints a free 10 yard to take a 58 yard fg or punt to a 48 yard fg for the Giants

Did we re-hire our former defensive coordinators? 😂 

The worst play/plays for me had to be:

1. Logan Thomas not falling on the ball after Antonio Gibson’s fumble or pushing it out of bounds as he tried to recover it. That was just so awful.

2. Isaiah Wright’s fumble when we stopped the Giants and the Giants punted. His fumble gave the Giants the ball in the red zone after our defense had just stopped them on a drive.

2. The 3 offensive penalties in a row when we first got in the red zone which took a possible TD into a third and forever and we ended up having to settle for a FG.

4. Alex Smith’s first two ints. The first one in the red zone was just such bad luck that McKissic fell down as Smith was throwing it. Then, the second one was an awful decision by Smith to throw a jump pass across is body back to the middle of the field and overthrowing McKissic. I still can’t believe he even attempted that rather than throwing towards the sidelines to someone (Logan Thomas?) who was open along the sidelines. He also could’ve thrown the ball away, it would’ve been better than what he did.

Those 4 plays were most consequential in us losing the game.

On 11/8/2020 at 9:19 PM, Thaiphoon said:

That wasn't me. Wrong end zone. And I'll be getting my JFM jersey once we go to the new unis and new name.

@naptownskinsfan and I were actually in the same end zone. I was right in the EZ right in the middle of the uprights. Just up from the crossbar. Wearing a Redskins hat and a black tshirt.

Btw, just watching the game again. If you want to see me on TV, and you have it recorded, go to the Jints first FG. Im literally the guy in the black shirt right in the middle of the uprights (noone below me). 

Had a great view of a lot of the action.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thaiphoon said:

Btw, just watching the game again. If you want to see me on TV, and you have it recorded, go to the Jints first FG. Im literally the guy in the black shirt right in the middle of the uprights (noone below me). 

Had a great view of a lot of the action.

Damn! Look at that sexy man! 😂 

• Like 1