The Washington Football Team (2-5) vs The New York Football Giants (1-7)

MikeT14

Just now, Woz said:

I'm telling you what I was in the process of typing right before the pick. I liked the aggressiveness, but didn't understand why they were attacking the middle of the field when the clock was a major risk factor.

None of it mattered when he made a horrible decision.

But that had nothing to do with my point. I don’t know how you can’t see that.

5 minutes ago, Woz said:

Excuse me, the 2018 Colts game. The one where they were down big late and they showed zero urgency to move the ball downfield.

The one where Doctson had two big drops and PRich had a big drop too? Yeah, I remember it. Doctson & PRich combined for 3 drops, 60-70 lost air yards from those drops & a dropped TD in that game. None of that was Alex’s fault.

Edited by turtle28

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

But that had nothing to do with my point. I don’t know how you can’t see that.

You were complaining about how people would criticize Smith for checking down had he done that instead.

I (me, guy sitting right here) was one of the most vocal complainers. I would not have been complaining about him checking down there.

• Like 1

Just now, Woz said:

You were complaining about how people would criticize Smith for checking down had he done that instead.

I (me, guy sitting right here) was one of the most vocal complainers. I would not have been complaining about him checking down there.

Oh ok got ya, my bad. 

Edited by turtle28

27 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This Rivera era is going to be more of the same. Giving him full control was beyond dumb. Snyder will never get this part of the team correct no matter how many other franchises have set the example for him. 

I still have hope that we’ll draft a QB in the top 5 next year and that guy can develop into a good to great QB. Also, while our D isn’t great, in one offseason Rivera and DelRio have improved that side of the ball a lot to where it’s average to even above average. 

They found a starting RB in last draft and we have a #1 WR. We also may have something in Cam Sims as far as him hopefully developing into a #2 the rest of this year - which you’ve wanted to see for three years - and into next year. Then, hopefully Steven Sims can find his mojo from the end of last year one he gets back into some football shape over the next few weeks and can be great in the slot again the second half of the year.

I don’t think we can tell yet what’s going to happen next year and over the next few years. We could have some answers and find a few more next draft - especially at QB  and TE.

Edited by turtle28

8 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

This Rivera era is going to be more of the same. Giving him full control was beyond dumb. Snyder will never get this part of the team correct no matter how many other franchises have set the example for him. 

Faith brother - You just won't believe how good this team will be -next year ! 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Without a QB we have no shot. I don’t want somebody else’s free agent leftover. We need to find someone to build up. 

Rivera may draft his guy at QB 6 months from now who may hopefully 🙏 turn this franchise into a winner over the next 15-20 years.

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

It’s so weird seeing you so in the tank for Rivera. Usually you’re more of the pessimistic type but you’re really buying in now. Not being critical either if this what you think. 

I hated Bruce.  Bruce is gone.  I'm willing to give the new guy a shot.  What's wrong with that?

1 minute ago, lavar703 said:

It’s so weird seeing you so in the tank for Rivera. Usually you’re more of the pessimistic type but you’re really buying in now. Not being critical either if this what you think. 

Saying we should give a HC/GM more than one year to rebuild a team is not being optimistic or anything, it’s just being realistic.

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

I’m not, you’re taking my post out of context.

Context:

You: Ron Rivera said Haskins isn't done.

Me: Ron Rivera has lied about everything.

You: Im specifically speaking about Haskins being done in WFT.

Me: History is repeating itself.

You: "I don't know. My post was pretty straightfoward."

Me: DONT DRINK THE KOOL-AID.

I'm pretty sure none of this was taken out of context.

Ron Rivera will never play Dwayne Haskins again. No matter what lies he tells the media.