Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Just now, detfan782004 said:

We have discussed this in the past and I would be all for it but not everyone is.

Good to know that it was discussed before. I must have missed that discussion, but it seems like it would make a lot of sense because we're running into the issue, otherwise I might swap my vote to No and No to make things simpler and easier to keep track of.

1 minute ago, The Gnat said:

Good to know that it was discussed before. I must have missed that discussion, but it seems like it would make a lot of sense because we're running into the issue, otherwise I might swap my vote to No and No to make things simpler and easier to keep track of.

Discussed a while back..maybe several years now..sorry it was not recent.

5 hours ago, The Gnat said:

It was a few years ago at this point. It was slightly before your time, I believe, @The Gnat. It's something I'm open to having us vote on, but we would have to make a very clear and detailed list of guidelines if we were to introduce a minor league system of some sort. If you'd like to throw out your vision of how it would work feel free and we can all throw our thoughts out there.

I would vote

NO

NO

I think its a risk drafting prospect period but if the player isn't even in the system yet then its a wasted pick and a gamble bye the owner making the pick. I would hope the owner that drafted a prospect not in the system yet didn't waste a high pick on him be pretty silly!

No way anyone should be able to just claim a player not in the system during the season bye making a post. Seriously Phreak your better then that!

9 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

How did Phreak drop and add someone (interesting move btw) when he has a healthy player on the DL?

How is that possible when your not allowed to make moves until you fix your DL?

That’s weird. LM settings? 

Archived