Lions Forum Fantasy Baseball Discussion Thread #31

X_Factor_40

Just now, diehardlionfan said:

It’s frustrating not being able to set my lineup after teams publish theirs. It’s one of the hazards of having to much crap to do.

That’s an advantage to having guys in minors I guess it’s easier for me most days but as they get called up it’s becoming Tougher 

1 minute ago, diehardlionfan said:

It’s frustrating not being able to set my lineup after teams publish theirs. It’s one of the hazards of having to much crap to do.

Rotowire does a really good job getting lineups out ASAP.

I hope that helps!

18 hours ago, detfan782004 said:

Yup. Could hurt others trying to make playoffs later. 

18 hours ago, TimeForChange said:

You still handled it wrong

Dueces

Stepping away from a situation where others are out to cause anxiety in what is supposed to be entertainment is never the wrong choice. I stepped away, told everyone to have a good one and immediately informed the boss. I handled it perfectly.

Deuces :roll:

40 minutes ago, FootballPhreak said:

Stepping away from a situation where others are out to cause anxiety in what is supposed to be entertainment is never the wrong choice. I stepped away, told everyone to have a good one and immediately informed the boss. I handled it perfectly.

Then step away.

25 minutes ago, Herbie_Hancock said:

Ive only got one so far and it was pretty good. 

Waiting for more to gauge interest 

Well my team name is Mad heights mustangs and I have the worst 5-2 team of all time. If you like anyone feel free to let me know because I haven't made a trade this regular season and Im getting kind of bored by that lol

Betts, Kershaw, Severino, Correa, Guerrero.

Everything else is available. Prefer picks.

This weeks highlight; Caesar Hernandez. Currently the #3 overall 2B. He's got really nice numbers on the surface, but is also incredibly underrated in terms of his OBP and ability to take a ton of BB.  He gives you great numbers in 6 of 7 categories while not hurting you in the 7th (RBI)

19 hours ago, FootballPhreak said:

No one was out to cause anxiety Phreak. Anxiety is something we create in response to our surroundings. 

You did something the rest of us didn’t think was good or the right approach for the league.

We voted and the league decided what you had done wasn’t allowed.

Unfortunately that’s how things work.

Archived