Week 10 - Rams vs Seahawks

RamRod

7 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'm in Middlesex County (Avenel). There was a bar in NYC that was labeled on facebook as a Rams bar called American Whiskey, but I feel like that was only for one season cause when I called they had no idea what i was talking about. I usually go to any game at MetLife. Refuse to go to Philly. I'd consider going to Washington or Buffalo though. My cousin lives in Seattle and he's a Rams fan so I caught a game out there and my sister lives just north of San Diego so I go to the west coast too for home games (this year excluded). Went to St. Louis twice for games.

I made the switch to DirecTv so I could get the ticket. After this season I'm cancelling because I believe DirectTV is losing the rights and will be on another platform. 

I just watch it live on NFL GamePass with a VPN.

7 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I was at that horrible game. Highlight was a Johnny Hekker 80 yard punt lmao my best friend is a Jets fan and he was FUMING. I was also at the Giants game as well. Quite a good turnout from Rams fans. I was surprised.

I used to have that apartment package when I lived in Hoboken, but moved to suburbs and forced into this. Comes to about $20 a week with the NFL Ticket and would I pay that to watch the Rams on my couch? Sadly, yes. 

If it wasn’t for the student discount I’d be paying that for sure too. And hey give the Jets their credit.. they scored on a hook n ladder play so Johnny didn’t have the only good play lmao Also got to meet Stedman Bailey in the parking lot while leaving the stadium so that was cool. 

That giants game was definitely a good turn out. And speaking of Hekker, I got to meet him a few times. The one time was before that giants game. I was at the end zone seats and he ran over to say hi. All 3 times he ran over while he was warming up. The one time he pulled up a table and stood on it to take a pic. Imagine if he fell or something and I was the reason 😂

i do miss games in st.Louis but only because it was never packed and you could stand outside after the game and meet just about every player. Was lucky to meet Chris long, Donald, Quinn. JL, welker, gurley, tavon, saffold, and some more. Now it’s impossible after a game in LA I assume. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, BStanRamFan said:

I'm in Middlesex County (Avenel). There was a bar in NYC that was labeled on facebook as a Rams bar called American Whiskey, but I feel like that was only for one season cause when I called they had no idea what i was talking about. I usually go to any game at MetLife. Refuse to go to Philly. I'd consider going to Washington or Buffalo though. My cousin lives in Seattle and he's a Rams fan so I caught a game out there and my sister lives just north of San Diego so I go to the west coast too for home games (this year excluded). Went to St. Louis twice for games.

I made the switch to DirecTv so I could get the ticket. After this season I'm cancelling because I believe DirectTV is losing the rights and will be on another platform. 

I’m praying DirecTV loses the rights. They’re the worst and it should be on something that everyone has access to getting. 

• Like 2