GDT: Titans at Ravens

titans0021

I like Mike Vrabel but the special teams woes are entirely on him in my mind. His choice of K and P are both awful and hurting the team.

If the special teams problems and D woes continue into next season I'll probably stop supporting him. Just no sign of even an attempt to admit he's wrong is concerning.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ttitansfan4life said:

The defense wasn’t horrible last year. The pass-rush just sucked. We tried the fix it and ended up wasting money on Beasley and Clowney. Now we pass-rush, CBs, a new safety(I expect Vaccaro gone), and a DC. Offensively, we just need to add better depth to the interior OL.

Ya they need guys that move the line backwards we have none of that outside of Simmons but where he’s the lone guy teams can minimize his damage at times 

The 3rd and 13 defensive call is what we’re going to do. It’s fine. You blitz and Lamar escapes you open yourself up to disaster. The problem is having two defenders without the awareness to recognize they’re  covering grass while letting receivers run into open space behind them.

Zero faith in this team to come back right now. I think if there is a takeaway people need to come with the realization is Lewan is vital to this offense and may be the most important player to it.

Look at the offense since he went down. Sambrailo has been okay but can't be left on an island. Add Saffold being out that is a ton of talent and money not playing.

It's killing us on offense.

Defense is not getting any rest and it's making the defense look even worse.

Offense doesn't sustain a drive here, this one is going to get ugly.

Edited by Titan89

Just now, ttitansfan4life said:

Same **** as last week. The offense goes into a shell and god forbid the defense or special teams do anything.

might as well write a script for our games at this point. just need gostkowski to miss an easy FG and we'll have played all the hits.