Official 2020 NBA Draft Day Thread (2nd round; spoilers aight)

beekay414

Just now, Sllim Pickens said:

So happy Cassius got drafted.  I think he will struggle to stay in the league but he might be my favorite Spartan of all time so nice to see him at least get a shot. 

If Lowry can do it, Cassius can. Cassius is such a smart player. One of the best PnR PGs ever in college and a straight sniper. I had him as a mid-2nd because of his athleticism but the kid is a grinder and will carve out a role. I wanted him at 45.

5 minutes ago, beekay414 said:

If Lowry can do it, Cassius can. Cassius is such a smart player. One of the best PnR PGs ever in college and a straight sniper. I had him as a mid-2nd because of his athleticism but the kid is a grinder and will carve out a role. I wanted him at 45.

I wanted him in MIL or GS or LAL where he could be covered on D by the team D.  Don’t love his situation in Wash but should have a solid chance to make the roster.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tyronnosaurus said:

Mavs absolutely killed this draft. Josh Green, Tyrell Terry, Tyler Bey, and Josh Richardson and only losing Seth Curry. That’s a lot of athleticism, shooting, and defense to surround Luka with.

Amazing night for the Mavericks for sure. Terry is basically Curry 2.0 and they added some wings that can shoot and defend.