Week 12 GDT: Ravens (6-4) vs Steelers (10-0) Pt. Dos - Prove We Don't Suck

RavensTillIDie

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

Tyre Phillips sucks no matter what position he plays. Terrible pick by EDC. This dude sucks no matter where he’s at. This game is over now.

He was always a developmental/upside pick because of how raw he was.  I think it's too early to write him off just yet

Just now, diamondbull424 said:

He’s a bottom 5 OL in the league according to PFF. I had some hope that maybe he could be good on the edge, but I have no idea what EDC/the coaching staff saw in this guy to make that selection.

The game isn't over I'm saying. D is playing well and keeping us in it. Have faith my guy. 

3 minutes ago, drd23 said:

He was always a developmental/upside pick because of how raw he was.  I think it's too early to write him off just yet

True. I just don’t know what kind of upside is there. He doesn’t have good balance, he’s not particularly strong with his punches, and his athleticism while not bad at all, doesn’t look special. I’m just not sure what they saw there. I’m not relying on him though because I don’t think I’ve ever seen a guy look this bad actually improve to be a really good player.

This should definitely be another OL heavy draft, we should definitely target some guys.