Weak 12: DK dunks on Philly

EaglesPeteC

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

I actually think the low throws we’ve seen to Sanders are intentional to keep them from getting tip drilled, seen a lot of QBs doing it lately on checkdowns around traffic after seeing Brady do it for so long... of course no telling w/ Carson.

I think you just have to trust your guys to catch a perfect pass. Throwing it low there is too many times when the back has to go to the ground to catch it and it prevents yards after the catch.

1 minute ago, EAGLES3658 said:

I think you just have to trust your guys to catch a perfect pass. Throwing it low there is too many times when the back has to go to the ground to catch it and it prevents yards after the catch.

Well if he hits Rodgers earlier he’s got YAC instead he’s be the sideline momentum taking him OB

13 minutes ago, Wentz you dog you said:

What kind of play call was that? Three linemen running the opposite way of Wentz...

Edit to Add: Looks like it was Raegor who broke the play down

No idea what that call was...screen to the back or to the WR. Definitely someone isn’t being coached up