Week 12 Games

Leader

Just now, Mazrimiv said:

I sure hope the "Taysom Hill is the future starting QB of the Saints" talk will be dying down after this week.  This is some ugly stuff.

This game is a joke though. I wouldn't take crap away from this. They're just playing this like a damn scrimmage. They could game ran Murray 50 times and won

4 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This Denver game is a joke and a bad look for the league. Denver may have won this game with just about any QB because their defense is pretty good. League gave the Saints a freebie in a tight NFC race. 

I agree. Making them play with a Wake Forest backup on 3 days practice is ugly and not up to league standards. I don’t know if Den would have had a chance with a QB but it would not have been this garbage. 

7 minutes ago, packfanfb said:

This Denver game is a joke and a bad look for the league. Denver may have won this game with just about any QB because their defense is pretty good. League gave the Saints a freebie in a tight NFC race. 

This is amazing. Y'all are stupid

1 minute ago, Refugee said:

I agree. Making them play with a Wake Forest backup on 3 days practice is ugly and not up to league standards. I don’t know if Den would have had a chance with a QB but it would not have been this garbage. 

Wrong

• Like 1