Week 12 - Thanksgiving with the Cowgirls

Slappy Mc

3 minutes ago, LoganF89 said:

only thing that concerns me is if we somehow manage to limp into the playoffs, lets say 6-10 or 7-9 gets us there, we would be picking even later in the draft, beyond teams that finished with a better record that missed the playoffs right?

No, as a division winner the highest pick one could get is 18.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Easily the most fun game of the season — 9 page gameday thread. All the missing regulars may need to stay clear next week so we can see if there’s some connection there between their absence and the Team’s success...

I stay away on games it can get negative and it hard watching this team sometimes but that makes me buy into the gloom. This was a great game!!! I feel like this whole team made a play at some point and we aren’t the better team most weeks but I see fight. Teams throw so quick against us it gets frustrating but it’s nice to see this team be a tough out each week. That’s something we can build off of

17 minutes ago, lavar703 said:

Antonio Gibson has 645 yards rushing and 11 TDs with 5 games left. He also has 32 receptions for 232 yards. He’ll most likely eclipse the 1K yard mark in rushing and have 50 catches and probably around 13-14 TDs. This has to be one of the better rookie RB seasons. It’s really remarkable considering how long it took them to really start letting him be the lead dog. He has to be a candidate for rookie of the year. 

He is Alvin Kamara type a rusher where 1000 yards doesnt mean much he splits carry alot and is a td hawk

49 minutes ago, e16bball said:

Easily the most fun game of the season — 9 page gameday thread. All the missing regulars may need to stay clear next week so we can see if there’s some connection there between their absence and the Team’s success...

I can say I spent way more time cheering and focusing on the game than complaining or posting on here. I hope everyone else that wasn't active was doing the same.

• Like 1

I like our young talent

Cam Sims didnt have a catch but had a big pi call

Mclauren is the best wr in the east

Gibson is the best rb rb in the east Saquon is always hurt and Zeek is finished.

Our cb are solid and prob thr best group in the nfe

our dline is top 5 in the nfl

need to figure out lb and safety...

also groom a young qb but no need to play him right away

Edited by Vladimir L