Week 12 - Thanksgiving with the Cowgirls

Slappy Mc

7 minutes ago, MKnight82 said:

This is the best thanksgiving ever.

No doubt. It feels good to get our first sweep of the cowboys in I dont know how long. Not only that, it wasn't close. Gibson is a star. McLaurin is a star. Our defense played well today. Sweat with the icing on the cake. 

Cloud nine right now, I dont care what this does to the division or our draft status, knowing that Cowboys fans are eating Thanksgiving dinner upset makes me a happy man.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

Our oline has been better too

Moses looks like an answer at LT IMHO. Lucas, Christian or Sharpe can hold down RT or Charles. Really tough call on drafting Sewell right now or another OT high given how well Moses has played this year and the other options we have to compete to start at RT next year - Christian, Charles, Lucas & Sharpe.

Edited by turtle28

Just now, turtle28 said:

Moses looks like an answer at LT IMHO. Lucan can hold down RT or Charles. Really tough call on drafting Sewell right now or another OT high given how well Moses has played this year and the other options we have to compete to start at RT next year - Christian, Charles, Lucas & Sharpe.

We arent getting Sewell...Dallas has a better shot at him but im betting he will be a Bengal...

Sharpe has been solid at RT...letd get someone good on the oppisite side of Scherff

1 minute ago, turtle28 said:

Moses looks like an answer at LT IMHO. Lucan can hold down RT or Charles. Really tough call on drafting Sewell right now or another OT high given how well Moses has played this year and the other options we have to compete to start at RT next year - Christian, Charles, Lucas & Sharpe.

I think if we have a chance at a top level O-lineman we have to take it.

Just now, MosEisley said:

I think if we have a chance at a top level O-lineman we have to take it.

I don’t know I’m struggling with it now considering how well Moses is playing at LT and the other guys plus the guys we have out who were serviceable at worst. It just depends who’s the BPA. 

11 minutes ago, Vladimir L said:

We arent getting Sewell...Dallas has a better shot at him but im betting he will be a Bengal...

Sharpe has been solid at RT...letd get someone good on the oppisite side of Scherff

Yeah, he’ll probably end up on the Bengals. Good point. We’ll probably be choosing between one of the WRs or Micah Parsons.

And if they trade Haskins, we may take Zach Wilson but that’s TBD.

Edited by turtle28

Antonio Gibson has 645 yards rushing and 11 TDs with 5 games left. He also has 32 receptions for 232 yards. He’ll most likely eclipse the 1K yard mark in rushing and have 50 catches and probably around 13-14 TDs. This has to be one of the better rookie RB seasons. It’s really remarkable considering how long it took them to really start letting him be the lead dog. He has to be a candidate for rookie of the year. 

• Like 3