THE Aaron Jones Thread

incognito_man

Just now, Slinky said:

And I can say the same about you. You love Mac and will do anything to defend him. Same with Incog and Dom. 

No I don't love Mac. I just love making fun of people who think there smarter than him who spend half their posts trying to I TOLD YOU SO about all the staff they wanted fired for however many years. It's all so tiresome. Nobody really cares if your McCarthy opinion is right or not. And the argument padding with crap this flimsy just makes it all look worse.

1 minute ago, skibrett15 said:

the only thing is that Monty wasn't good in pass pro and we knew it... but he did have command of the entire offense.  Thought it was pretty well established that monty was dominating touches because he knew the offense best, then Williams because he picked up the pass pro best.

That felt like it. Williams had no confidence to be smart with picking his holes. OL didn't help much either. I have a feeling they thought if he hit a couple his eyes might start to open a little more. I'm sure they always planned on getting Jones involved during the season even they felt he was ready for a real role. Looks like he was further off than it looked. It happens. 

1 minute ago, incognito_man said:

not even close. I'm just a realist. I recognize there are 31 other teams and the Packers do not exist in a vacuum.

I've lurked on here for years. And year after year you've defended Capers at every turn. It's been something to watch. 

2 minutes ago, Slinky said:

*There

xD

If you think I don't know what is actually correct...

I Swype and rarely proofread.. You'll see I edit tons of posts.. Today I just randomly had the word downtown in a message I sent to you instead of the word to.

My proofreading laziness doesn't make your Mac whining any more valid.

11 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I Swype and rarely proofread.. You'll see I edit tons of posts.. Today I just randomly had the word downtown in a message I sent to you instead of the word to.

When you're questioning someone's intelligence, you better check your grammar. ;)

13 minutes ago, NormSizedMidget said:

I don't know how you can post from your phone, I hate doing it.

Just now, Slinky said:

When you're questioning someone's intelligence, you better check your grammar. ;)

I wasn't questioning your intelligence anyways. Saying some random dude with internet access knows less than a SB winning head coach isn't a question. It's a fact. It's not my fault people are delusional enough to think they are.

And no I'll keep my lazy ways. I don't get bothered that I had autocorrect fail me. It has nothing to do with the discussion.

Archived