thanksgiving special game 2: WFT vs WTF

Malfatron

Thankgiving Special Game: battle for the East...Footbal Team vs Cowboys  

31 members have voted

1. 1. who wins

3 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:
10 minutes ago, candyman93 said:

If Dak is healthy and Alex Smit starts day 1, it’s not a horrific division, just bad.

True.

Not sure why Washington fans had faith in Haskins. I tried to tell them from week 1, but some didn't wanna listen. I guess its a fans blind optimism.

Eagles, like Cowboys, have also been hit hard with injuries. Which is compunding our suck.

30 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

These people in Masked Singer actually singing live through that mask or is this lip synced? Or Possibly sang with a mic under the mask?

I just googled and there is some debate.

Doesn't really matter if its pre-recorded and lip synced or sang live since you can't see their face lol.

• Like 1

Just now, Oregon Ducks said:

Texas will be blue soon. And I don’t just mean that their sports teams wear that color...

Thank god! It's about time some of these southern states like Georgia and Texas join us.

Maybe we'll be able to get more done in politics if we don't have this whole stupid divide that we have now which was only made worse by Trump.

• Like 2

Just now, Oregon Ducks said:

Texas will be blue soon. And I don’t just mean that their sports teams wear that color...

lmao... I hope not; Because both parties are trash and need to be destroyed. But you relating diversity and politics shows your prejudices and closemindedness. 

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

proof?

Aside from the fact that Jerry got him fired and blackballed from the Dallas media?